World 5.11

Meanwhile, Zion is silently and carefully entering the house to not disturb the others. He and Trevor went out for a drink since he have been declining his offers and he felt bad. Everytime he asked permission to Viktor he was always rejected and when he insists on going his lover always come with him.

He was able to go alone right now because Viktor is in another town and he will only be back tomorrow. He was aware that Viktor lied to him about attending a business meeting since TOM notified him of what happened to the female lead. He can't blame him since he knew that he didn't want him to worry.

He was actually reluctant to go while his lover was doing his best to protect him from the female lead but he can't say no to Trevor especially now that he needed him. Trevor was having a love problem.

~°~

Viktor got home earlier than expected. He haven't seen Dylan for almost a week now and misses him so much so he took care of the threat as fast as he can.

When he arrived home, he was disappointed to know that Dylan wasn't home. He didn't inform him that he was coming home earlier because he wanted to surprise him but instead he was the one who was surprised. It seemed his lover sneaked out so he waited in Dylan's room.

Dylan was still staying in the guest room although sometimes Viktor will try to coax him to sleep in his room. They haven't done the deed yet. He felt like he was being punished but then he remembered that Dylan has never been in any relationship before so he was new to all of this and he didn't want to push or force him if he wasn't yet ready.

~°~

Dylan carefully opened his door but he suddenly halt when he saw Viktor sitting with a serious face. I'm done for.'

[TOM why the hell didn't you warn me that Viktor was coming back tonight.] Zion yelled at TOM but didn't receive any response from him.

"Did you go out with Trevor again?" Viktor jealousy accused. He knew that Dylan and Trevor are only friends but he still doesn't like the idea of him going out or getting close with another man.

"Yes. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you. Trevor needs someone to cheer him up and I can't just brush him off. He is a friend of mine. You already know that so there's nothing to be jealous." Zion wants to lie but decided to just be honest to avoid any misunderstanding. This would only worsen the situation.

Viktor sighed and decided to let this slide. He didn't want to argue with his baby but that doesn't mean that he will not punish him for sneaking out.

Zion walk towards Viktor and seat on his lap. "I'm really sorry love. This won't happen again."

Viktor look at his lover and gulped down. He will be the death of him. His face is flushed probably from drinking. The sight was really tempting.

Zion's face reddened when he felt something hardened. He was starting to get horny and couldn't help but moan at the feeling of his hardness. "V-viktor."

"Dammit baby! If you don't want me to eat you right know you better stop tempting me," Viktor growled warningly.

"Make love to me." Zion decided that it was about time to stop torturing himself. Why deny yourself with a very delicious meal. Now that the female lead was dealt with by his lover it was only fair that he will reward him.

When Viktor heard this he immediately attack Dylan like a hungry predator catching his prey. He grab him closer and kiss those alluring lips.

The kiss became more deep and passionate as Zion slightly opened his mouth inviting Viktor's tongue to explore. Zion moaned into the kiss as it got more and more intense.

Viktor kissed down his throat and sucked slowly right at that spot behind his hear which made his body tingle. "You smell so good baby," Viktor moaned as he inhaled his scent feeling intoxicated.

Viktor lifted up his shirt and threw it on the floor. He tugged off his jeans and his underwear and laid him on his bed. He gulped down at the seductive sight of his lover laying naked on his bed. "You're so beautiful baby. And you're mine. Only mine."

Viktor bite down his neck marking him making Zion squirm underneath him. He then got down until he reach the two erect pink beads waiting to be pleasured. He nipped one of the nipples and gently lick it after making Zion shiver.

"Ahhh... Feels good!"

Viktor continued to suck the two nipples roughly. He look at his masterpiece and felt satisfied with the swollen beads and the marks all over his body. He rolled him over on his stomach and put him on his hands and knees.

"Show that beautiful ass to me," Viktor growled. He can't wait to bury his cock and feel the hotness of his ass but he needs to prepare him. He doesn't want to hurt Dylan.

Zion obediently rolled over and stuck his ass into the air. Viktor parted his butt cheeks and saw the tiny pinkish hole. He leaned down and lick his hole starting from at the bottom, lifting his tongue upward along his crack making it wet. When Zion's hole opened up a little, he pushed his tongue inside and tasted his inner nectar.

"V-viktor..." Zion moaned loudly as he grab on the bedsheet tightly his whole body trembling as Viktor tasted every inch of his hole.

"M-more..." Zion begged. By this time, his skin was burning up and his mind was already drowned with pleasure.

Viktor grab a lotion in the drawer to use a lubricant since he doesn't have one in his house as he never brought any woman in his room before so he take note to buy lubricant tomorrow. He poured into his finger and made sure they were slippery enough.

He spread his ass and slipped a finger in and started to pull it out and push it back in with a slow gentle rhythm until he opened up. He then added another finger and fingered him harder and deeper until he hit his prostrate.

"Hmmm! Viktor... Viktor... There!" Zion trembled at the sensation as he gasped his name. Viktor like the erotic sound his finger made as it went in and out of Zion's slippery hole. It was music to his ears.

Zion grabbed his hand and look at him with an erotic face and begged him, "can't wait anymore, I want you now. Make love to me baby." His whole body trembled with excitement and anticipation as he waited for Viktor to make his move.

Viktor pressed the head of his cock against his hole and shoved into him slowly and gently. Zion took a deep breathe and relax his muscle. The sweetest pain filled his body as he felt Viktor's cock filled him to the brim.

Once Zion was used to him he started moving in and out gently afraid of hurting his beloved. The movement caused the both of them to moan and sigh from the pleasure. When he felt him getting adjusted to his cock, he started pumping in and out of him.

"Ahhh.... Nnnhhh..." Zion moaned loudly as Viktor rammed his cock into him over and over again. He grabbed his dick and stroke it as he fucked his ass. He was shooting all over the bed after few more strokes.

Zion's hole clamp tightly on his cock as he rode on his orgasm. The orgasm was so intense, he let out a loud groan as he shot rope after rope of cum flooding his tiny hole.

After high of his orgasm wear off, Viktor rolled Dylan and laid beside him. He stroke his hair and looked at him, "are you okay baby?"

"Yes. Just tired," Zion lazily answered. He doesn't have the energy anymore.

Viktor smiled feeling happy and content. He grab his chin, looked into his eyes and said softly, "we belong to each other baby. You are mine and I am yours. I love you so much."

"Yeah! Love you too," Zion briefly answered as he snuggled to his lover closer, finding his warmth comfortable as he sleep soundly.

Viktor gaze at Dylan lovingly for a while before getting up and get a wet cloth to clean up his lover. After taking a shower, he laid beside him and cuddled him until he also has fallen sleep.