World 5.1

A/N: I know I really suck at naming characters. You're not the only one who've noticed.  (´艸' )

Zion saw a handsome man talking to him as his soul was transferred to a new body. The man in front of him was talking about a woman named Katie. He just kept a neutral face as if listening intently to the man's story.

He gotta admit that the man had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. His rich chocolate hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse. He had strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick. And then his deep eyes- a vivid baby blue with flecks of silver. He had distinct cheekbones and an angular jaw that made him look devilishly handsome.

[Host?]

[Wake up Host.]

[Host snap out of it!]

[Hmp! I'm just admiring a good specimen.]

[I'll send the information now so you better focus.]

[Fine!]

The female lead- Sarah and her brother was orphaned at an early age. In order to survive her brother used her to deceive and extort people. As she grew older, she became expert in grifting so when their earnings increased her brother became more greedy and wasted all of the money in his vices.

Sarah wanted to get away from her brother and in the slump where she grew up so she ratted her brother to the police. When her brother went to prison, she left and went to Country A to start anew. She changed her name to Katie Middleton and forged her documents and credentials.

Viktor Osborne is the president of Osborne Enterprises which he inherited from his deceased father. He married Cassie to appease his dying father but she divorce her when he caught her cheating on him. He got custody of their child and enrolled him in Riverdale Kindergarten where the female lead is working as a teacher. He sometimes pick his son in school and that's when he met Sarah. She was his son's teacher.

The two of them started dating but one day Sarah's brother appeared and confronted her. He asked her money and share with her con. When she survive in the car accident she told Viktor about her childhood story, how she was forced by her brother and that she truly love him for who he is and not his money. Viktor believed her and decided to take care and protect Sarah. The female lead live a luxurious life until the day she died.

[Whose body I'm occupying TOM?]

Dylan Caldwell- he was a lawyer and the bestfriend of Viktor. They grew up together since Dylan's father was the family lawyer of Osborne. His parents died in a car accident. When Viktor introduced Sarah to him, he got a bad vibes from her since she was perfect too perfect that it was suspicious.

He investigated her and found out about her past and that she was grifter. He was about to tell and show Viktor about the result of his investigation but on his way to Viktor Sarah drugged him with scopolamine- a drug that will make him fall into a zombie-like state, where he will do anything he is ordered to do.

Sarah made Dylan kill his brother. He was arrested by the police. Sarah also framed him of her car accident. It was found out by the police that the car was tampered. He pleaded not guilty and tried to explain to Viktor but he didn't believe him.

Viktor hired the most brilliant lawyers in Country A to make sure that Dylan would be prosecuted for what he did to his son. His son was with Sarah when the accident happened, unfortunately his son didn't survive the accident.

At first, he wanted to believe Dylan since he knew he is not capable of something like that and he loves his son so much like he was his but Sarah convinced him that Dylan did it out of jealousy because he was inlove with him. Sarah showed Viktor pictures secretly taken by Dylan and his diary which contains how much he loves Viktor and that someday he and Viktor will be together forever.

Dylan was imprisoned for murder and attempted murder. He was sentence to life imprisonment. He was so devastated that his bestfriend and the man he love didn't believe him so he took his life. Before he died he regretted a lot of things and wished he could change everything.

[This is going to be a bit difficult since the female lead is a grifter.]

[What do you mean Host?
¯\_(⊙_⊙)_/¯]

[Because that means that she was good in acting and as a con artist she is good at reading people.]

[Well isn't it good that you learned acting skill Host and you're already in intermediate level.]

[Well thank god I didn't waste points for nothing.]

[Host is so mean! The System Market is not a waste of points. Hmp!
ヽ(o'皿′o)ノ]

[So this world is like those stories where the male lead is foolishly inlove. How stupid of him. He just blindly believe her. I pity his son for having a father like him.]

[Like they say Host, love can turn you into a fool.]

[And where did you hear that?]

[Hmp!(*`へ´*) I also do something other than be your system you know.]

[Okay fine! Well I just hope this stupid man is not my lover.]

[Alert! Special Mission: Save Viktor's son.
Completed Mission 2000 points
Failed Mission - 4000 points]

[I miss my children. (・∩・) I will make sure that no harm will come to that child. I will make that woman suffer a hundred deaths. But wait what does special mission mean?]

[It's a mission requested by the goddess herself Host. It also means that it won't be necessary whether or not you will be able to fulfill the other wishes of the original.]

[Oh! Okay. I'll glady accept that special mission.]

'Rest in peace now Dylan. I'll make sure to live your life without regrets. I promise to make her pay for what she did for you and that child. While I'm at it I'll also punish Viktor.'

Zion was about to ask TOM the story's progress when Viktor asked him a question.

“I'm planning to court her. What do you think Dylan?”

“Really? Then when are you going to introduce her to me?” Zion enthusiastically asked.

“Soon. I want to take things slow with her. I want to make sure if she's the one.” Viktor always shared everything to Dylan since they've been together since they were in diapers.

“Well goodluck with her!” Zion said and left afterwards. He went back to Dylan's office. He was a corporate lawyer of Osborne Enterprise.

Dylan's parents died in a plane crash when he was still in university taking up law. He look up to his father so he followed his footsteps. William Osborne- Viktor's father took care of him when his parents died and hired him as one of their corporate lawyers when he passed the bar.

Zion arrive at the original's office with the help of TOM. He look around the room. It was spacious and has its own bathroom. The interior design is simple and felt homey since it's decorated mostly by the original's personal things.

The room is like a combination of office and library with the amount of books stored in the bookshelves. He continue his tour and went to the original's table. He saw a picture of Dylan and his parents and him and Viktor.

Just from the look of the office, Zion could already apprehend that Dylan was treated specially. Well he can't blame the Osborne since aside from being considered as part of the family, Dylan is also an asset to their company. He was brilliant not only in the field of law but also in business since he also has a degree in Finance.