World 3.7

A/N: 'This a fiction story guys so all the laws and rules are all made up.'

As he read it he could see the slight difference between Garvin in the past and the Garvin now. The Garvin now is more interesting. As he keep reading he can't hide the smirk on his face.

"That woman was already 7 months along. Make sure to take a paternity test as soon as the child was born." The man felt jealous and resentful towards that woman. He doesn't know why but he believe that the stunning beauty belongs to him.

"Yes boss." Stanley felt his boss' murderous aura that's why as much as he wanted to ask his boss because he was really curious with the sudden change in his boss' treatment towards Garvin Sullivan, he decided to shut up.

'That old man how dare him dirty my stunning beauty. Those kind of businesses doesn't suit his baby. Good job baby for not getting involved with that old man's filthy businesses.' The man felt very proud with the stunning beauty.

"Destroy all the old man's businesses. I want you to wipe it all."

"Yes boss. How about Jackson Dean and Elizabeth boss?"

"You can use them or not as long as they are not a hindrance but if they became a problem kill them. I don't care who they are. I need the old man's businesses to be destroyed as soon as possible."

"Okay boss."

Jackson Dean received a call from a man named Stanley telling him that he will help them destroy George Clemente's shady businesses.

"Who is that Jack?" Elizabeth saw Jackson's serious face while talking on the phone so she can't help but got curious.

"He said his name is Stanley. He told me that he can help us destroy George."

"Can we trust him?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know him. But the man said that even if we're willing to work together or not they will still proceed with their plan. He also warned me not to get in their way."

"If that's the case then why don't you let them. If they don't succeed or they are just bluffing we can still continue. And if they succeed that's a big relief to us."

"You're right. I just hope this will end soon."

"Yeah. I didn't expect that getting revenge and holding a grudge can be tiring."

"Are you still holding a grudge against Garvin?"

"After knowing the truth from our secret informant I already forgave him. He was also a victim like me. He was played by Savannah and his mother. I'm not angry with him anymore, it's more like I pity him because he was imprisoned in a situation he doesn't want."

"Do you still love him?" Jackson maintained a straight face although deep inside he was afraid with her answer.

"No. I realized that when we were together I didn't really trust him. I'm always jealous with his relationship with Savannah. Our relationship is doomed from the beginning. Maybe because we saw each other as 'breathe of fresh air' so we became attracted to each other."

"Are you going to try loving someone again?" Jackson asked while holding her chin to make her look into his eyes.

Elizabeth stared back. She doesn't want to admit it but for the past few months they're together she started to feel something different towards him. She also noticed Jackson's feelings towards her. 

Jackson can't stop his feelings anymore. He leaned forward and kiss her and the two started to have a heated moment.

Since Zion never told TOM to stop monitoring them so he continued his monitoring.

[Host someone called the second male lead and offered him cooperation in destroying your father-in-law's shady business]

[Who?]

[Some man named Stanley Host. I don't have any information about him]

[Can you hack Jackson's phone TOM and get the man's number and find out his location]

[Okay Host. Please wait a while]

[Thanks TOM]

Zion wanted to do it himself but he needed to attend a meeting with the board of directors with his father-in-law. Since Bradley Sullivan also own shares and cannot attend the meeting so he's representing him.

Zion quietly sat beside his father-in-law. He doesn't want to draw any attention. His only goal in today's meeting is to see Warren face-to-face. Minutes passed all of the board of directors and shareholders are already present. The only missing is the acting chairman.

Another minutes passed a gorgeous man appeared with Chairman Bradford who's in a wheelchair. Zion attentively stared at the man but no matter how much he stared at him he can't feel anything.

'He's also not my lover then who is? That fucking beast where is he hiding. When I found him I'm going to make it hard for him. Making me work hard too much.'

[Host I found the man named Stanley's location]

[Where is he?]

[You won't believe this Host but he's in Antler Corporation]

[What? Are you sure TOM?]

[Yes Host]

[TOM can you pinpoint the specific location of Stanley]

[Okay Host. This may take a while because I'm going to check all phones in the building]

[Start in the conference room at 25th floor TOM]

[Okay Host. Locating.........]

Zion waited for TOM to locate the man while trying to concentrate on the meeting. From his understanding someone anonymously bought shares from the other shareholders and now he has the biggest share.

Zion looked at his father-in-law and from his shock reaction means he wasn't the one who bought the shares. He started observing everyone's faces focusing on the major players but everyone were also looked shock except for one man. He observed his every action.

[TOM I just remembered you can hack the phone's camera right?]

[Yes Host.]

[Why did I forgot. Take a photo of the man right now TOM and send his photo to my phone.]

[Phone located. Done Host. Sending you the photo.]

Zion cast a glance at the photo and was surprised that it was the same man he was observing a little while ago.

'From my observation he was not the boss. Who are you working?' He was really curious and interested to know the man's employer.

Zion's thought was cut short when someone entered the room. All eyes were on the man who just arrived and he was no exception. He looked at the man and he was startled when the man also looked at him. Their eyes meeting each other.

Zion start to feel the familiar feeling he felt from his lovers. While the man can't hide his smile. But their magical moment was disturb when a voice called the man sweetly.

"Sergei?"