World 3.14

WARNING: CONTAINS HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT!

Zion was relieved to hear that, but he was also sad since he got attached to the baby although it was still unborn.

"Why do you look disappointed baby? Are you looking forward to having a baby with her?" Sergei grabbed Zion's jaw and angrily asked him.

"It's not that. I'm actually quite suspicious about the baby's father too but the baby is still innocent."

"If you want a baby so much, then we can adopt after we got married."

"T-that's not what I meant. How did you find those anyway? I tried investigating but I couldn't find any."

"That woman was very careful. Even my people had a hard time finding evidence, but I wouldn't stop until I found any."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome baby. But I haven't punished you yet."

When they got home, Sergei immediately brought Zion into his room.

Sergei leaned in close, looking straight at Zion's eyes with raw love and desire. He wanted the man to be with him forever. He wanted to be able to see, feel, and taste Zion always.

Sergei hurriedly removed their garments and threw Zion into the bed and bound his hands together with his tie.

"S-sergei!" Zion wiggled his tied hands trying to free himself.

"You've been very naughty baby! Meeting your ex-lover secretly."

"I-i..."

Before Zion could answer Sergei crashed his lips and dominated the kiss. His expert tongue snaked into his mouth and tasted every corner.

"Punishment time baby!" Sergei murmured into his ears making Zion shiver in delight.

Sergei trailed down kisses on Zion's neck and downwards until he found the two beads standing proudly- inviting him to bite them. He took one of the sensitive bead between his teeth.

"Aaahhhhn..." Zion cried as Sergei's slick tongue wrapped around the hard nub, sucking and biting them and then licking them to sooth the pain.

"Mmmnnhh...." Zion arched his back from the slight pain as Sergei bite his hard nub while his hand keep on pinching the other hard nub. Sergie continued to abuse his nipples.

"You like that huh! You're so slutty baby and so sensitive."

"I-I'm about to cum. S-stop! S-sergei!" Zion squirmed. His nipples became so sensitive because his lover loves playing with them.

"No cumming yet baby," Sergei grab Zion's dick to stop him from cumming.

"N-n-no! Please d-don't stop!" Zion's voice is already hoarse and breathy as pleaded for Sergei not to stop. He wanted more.

Sergei trailed down kisses down to his abdomen leaving marks in every part of his body. Zion's body continued to shake as he let out moans each time Sergei sucked and marked him on a certain spot.

"You're leaking so much baby."

"Touch me baby! Please Sergei!"

Sergei lick the pre-cum that was oozing on Zion's dick., "Hhmmm.. You taste so good baby."

"M-more!" Zion begged as he spread his legs wide open.

"You're so fucking sexy baby." Sergei took out the lube and poured some on his fingers. His slippery fingers glided over Zion's balls and into the crease between his butt cheeks.

Zion threw his head back with a gasp, as Sergei's finger fucked him non-stop. He desperately wanted his hands to be free of the restraints and jerk his dick.

Sergei's fingers rammed into his sensitive spot continuously, not allowing Zion to pleasure himself to completion, but instead stopping him when he felt that Zion was about to cum.

He smeared lube on his cock and ran it up and down on Zion's hole.

"Please! Please!" Zion whined as Sergei keep on teasing his hole. "C-can't take it anymore. Please f-fuck me. S-sergei..." Zion wanted to beg, scream, cry - anything to make Sergei fuck him.

Sergei looked at the pleading eyes of Zion. Flushed face, pink swollen lips and teary eyes, how the hell can he say no to that?

"Dammit baby, don't look at me like that. You know I lose control when you look at me like that. I'm still supposed to punish you baby." Sergei groaned.

"Ready for me baby?"

"Y-yeah."

He grabbed Zion's legs and put them on his shoulder. He positioned the head of his cock to Zion's entrance and rammed his cock all the way in. He couldn't stop himself from groaning at how delicious it felt to be inside Zion.

"You feel so good baby. Your inside is so warm. I want to make a fucking mess out of it." Sergei thrusts harder that his balls are nearly resting in the crack of Zion's ass.

Sergei pounded Zion's tight hole, feeling it clench around him to keep his cock inside and sucking him back in when he pulled out. The slapping noises and moans are so lewd as he pushed deeper and rammed his sensitive spot.

"Who. Do. You. Belong. To. Baby?" Sergei asked as he pulled his cock out and then slammed back in as he emphasized each words which made Zion scream and moan his name out again and again.

"S-sergei please! Please let me cum," Zion begged, tears falling from his misty eyes.

Zion cried out when Sergei suddenly pulled out. "D-dont. No! No! No!"

"Then answer me baby. WHO DO YOU BELONG?"

"Y-you. I only belong to you."

Sergei thrusted in even harder and faster than before. "Cum baby. Cum for me!" Sergei ordered to Zion as he came hard inside of him, releasing streams of semen into his ass, until he's been milked completely.

"I-i'm cumming...Sergei" Zion chanted Sergei's name as he shot his cum all over his chest.

Zion fainted from the intense pleasure. Sergei released his hands and went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth and cleaned him. After they are both clean, He laid down beside Zion and kissed his forehead.

"I love you so much baby."

['Punishment scene is my new fave.
(꒪ ཀ꒪) Host, lover, big thumbs up (b^_^)b'.]

~°~

Bun-Bun is dead. Loss of blood and a bit of fatigue.

TOM: *slaps Bun-Bun* Wake up! Here's your copy already! What are you dawdling for?

Bun-Bun : Halp me from this abusive system wuwu.