World 5.9

Zion look worriedly at Viktor and ask, “I'm worried about Noah. What if she do something to Noah. You've seen how she acted like a crazy obsessive woman. I don't want that woman to be around Noah.”

“Don't worry baby I'll report this to the school director and ask her to be dismissed.” Viktor reassured Dylan. He knew how much he loves his son.

“If that's so then I'm relieve. I need to get back to work now. Bye!” Zion kissed his lover and went back to his office because if he stayed longer he was sure he will jump his sexy ass.

“Okay! Are you staying over tonight?” Viktor asked. It was friday, Dylan stayed over until Sunday most of the time.

“Yeah!” Zion answered and left. Today is the day that his lover will have his discovery so he will leave him for now.

~°~

Katie directly went home after she was kicked out from Viktor's company. She was so furious and still desperately trying to make sense what the hell happened. Just a few months ago, Viktor was all over him.

“How dare that bitch takes what's mine. I'm sure he drug my Viktor that's why he's acting like that. Viktor loves me. Don't Viktor I will rescue you from that slut.” Katie was going ballistic especially when she remembered that Viktor saw her unsightly side.

“It was that slut fault! I will not let him ruin my bright future. What Katie wants, Katie always get.” Katie smiled will full of malicious intent.

~°~

[TOM what's the female lead doing after she was kicked out?]

[Host she was so furious with you and I think she's up to no good.]

[Continue monitoring her TOM and report to me immediately of her plans.]

[Roger Host. ( 。・ω・)ゞ]

[TOM did you generously provide all the information about the female lead you've gathered to Viktor's subordinate.]

[Yes Host. I sent everything. As in EVERYTHING.] TOM shivered as he remembered those obscene and lewd scenes.

~°~

Later that day, Viktor's subordinate went to his boss to report and give  everything he found about Katie Middleton.

It wasn't a coincidence that he was also going on that day as Zion predicted. Zion called him and instructed him to report this to Viktor. He had him hypnotize since the day he was ordered to investigate Katie.

The subordinate hand over an envelope and a flash drive to his boss. “Everything's in there boss.”

Viktor took the envelope and opened it. His face becoming grim as he flip over documents after documents. He was trying to control his anger but the last straw was all the videos and photos. It was sickening and the thought that he was touched by that woman made him feel nauseous.

“I can't believe I fall for his innocent act.” Viktor is outrage. What if he didn't realize his feelings toward Dylan earlier, then he would have married that woman. He was so angry at himself for letting her trick him easily. 'Was I so desperate for love that I was so easily deceived by a con artist.'

“Good work. Here's your payment.”

After Viktor dismissed his subordinate he quickly called Dylan. Only him can calm his anger. He needs him now or else he will directly go to that woman and kill her with his own hands. The moment he saw Dylan, Viktor hug him tightly and inhaled his smell.

Zion: “What's wrong Viktor?”

“I almost fuck up Dylan. If I didn't fell in love with you and continued to pursue that woman, just the thought of what could have happen to my son, to my family and to you if I brought that ambitious and greedy woman.” Viktor was feeling so much guilt for the harm he could have cause.

“Shhh! It's okay love. She wouldn't be able to harm Noah, mama or me anymore since you already end things with her,” Zion consoled his lover.

Viktor knew that he needs to get rid of that woman before she try to harm her family and lover. Those type of people, needs to be dealt with immediately and without mercy. He was sure that she will not let things end just like that. He needs to protect his family and lover.

“You're moving in with me baby.” Viktor suggested. He wasn't going to risk the safety of his lover and he likes the idea of them living together.

“Aren't you moving too fast. You just confessed to me a while ago and now you're asking me to move in with you.” Zion teased.

“But we've known each other ever since we we're kids and you're safer at the house than you living alone.”

“I don't think I'm safer there. I think I'm going to get eaten?” Zion look at his lover teasingly.

Viktor laughed forgetting his rage towards Katie. “Don't worry baby I'm sure you're going to enjoy it.”

[(/^ ་། ^)/ You're lover is right Host. We don't know what is the female lead planning. It's not safe for you to stay alone.] TOM urge his Host. He was also concerned for his Host safety.

[When did you become so worried about me?]

[I always worry about you Host.]

[Are you alright TOM you sound different?]

[I'm fine Host. (^་།^)] Poor TOM! He's going to die of blood lost even before he could peep on his Host.

~°~

His lover works fast, Zion didn't even agree into moving into his house but Viktor already moved his things on the same day he ask him to move in with him.

Madam Osborne was at first confuse with the sudden moving of Dylan. It's not like she doesn't like it but she's been trying to convince him to live with them. As days pass by, she started to understand the reason why Dylan finally agreed to live with them and she was happy for the both of them but disappointed that they were trying to hide it from her. She can't suppress her happiness anymore.

At dinner, Madam Osborne eyed the two lovers who tried to be discreet but failed to do so. “Viktor, my son, don't you have something to say to me?”

Viktor was confuse at first but soon understood what his mother meant. He really didn't want to hide his relationship with Dylan from his mother, but Dylan was afraid that mother will not approve. “Me and Dylan are going out mom.”

“Going out? As in the two of you are dating?” Madam Osborne clarified.

Viktor: “Yes mom. We love each other and I hope you will support us.”

Madam Osborne: “Finally! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day to come.”

Viktor smiled at his mother and said his thanks. He look at his side because his lover was being too quiet.

“What's dating mean daddy?” Noah ask looking curious.

“It means that your daddy and your papa are together as a couple and papa is going to be your mama soon. Is that okay with you?” Viktor nervously ask his son.

“So you mean papa Dy is going to be my new mom and not teacher Katie?” Noah excitedly exclaimed.

Viktor: “You don't like teacher Katie but I thought you like her since you're always with her?”

Noah: “No I don't like her. She keep on asking about daddy and she even said to me that she was going to be my new mommy.”

Madam Osborne: “Wow! The woman is delusional. How on earth did you find her attractive? Well! Thank god the two of you didn't become a couple. I really don't like her. She looks too perfect. Like too perfect that it becomes unbelievable.”

Viktor: “Then why didn't you say anything about it mom?”

Madam Osborne: “It's because you seem like enjoying her company and look happy so I don't want to get in your way.”

Viktor: “Well let us stop talking about her. Just remembering her is making me lose appetite.