World 3.3

[TOM,  give me information about the company.]

Antler Corporation is a multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, department stores and grocery stores. It is the largest corporation in Country L.

~•~

He got himself accustomed with his new job. He was so engrossed with doing his work when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Zion stopped what he was doing and looked up to see that it was Garvin's father-in-law.

"You're back! How's the check up?"

"Everything's good father." Since Zion took over Garvin's body, he also acquired his memories and skills that's why he recognized the man in front of him.

[Give me information about this father-in-law of mine, TOM.]

~•~

George Clemente was only a small employee when he started at Antler Corporation but he was able to charm his way up using low and dirty tricks. Then he met his wife, Margaret Bradford the daughter of the Chairman of Antler Corporation. After that is the start of his career's smooth sailing. Now he is the current Vice Chairman.

~•~

Zion sneered in his mind. 'An ambitious man who would do anything to achieve his goal.'

"That's good. I'll be having dinner in Brimstone with some of the directors and you should come." George wanted to invite his son-in-law to introduce him to his business partners so that he would make connections.

"Okay father," Zion agreed since he wanted to gather more information.

~•~

At around 7:00 in the evening at Brimstone's private room.

Everyone on the table stood up and greeted George upon seeing him, "good evening Vice Chairman."

"Good evening everyone."

"Good evening Director Workman, Director Olson and Director Hill. Thank you for allowing me to join your dinner." Zion greeted them humbly, playing the obedient son-in-law.

Director Workman put on a wide, political smile and greeted back. "No need to thank us, we're also glad you could join us."

"Gentlemen, let’s have dinner first," Director Hill suggested.

After the five of them finished eating. The four men started talking while Zion settled himself on the couch comfortably and listened.

"Convincing the other shareholders is harder than I thought. They are very loyal to the Chairman," Director Olson reported.

"If bribing them doesn't work, then we can only use other means to convince them. The election for the chairmanship is nearing so we need to hurry." George suggested since they have no choice but to use dirty schemes. He was a greedy man who always wanted more power.

"We already have some politicians in our pocket so it's easier for our businesses to proceed."

"That's good. We need money to keep flowing so we need to keep the business going."

"Don't worry our businesses are doing good."

"Good. But we still need to be careful. If that man start suspecting and found out that we are embezzling money, we are finished." George warned to his partners.

"That's right that man is very cautious. Our spies can't even get close to him and he doesn't trust just anybody," Director Hill added.

"That's why we need to take him down. Report to me if something important comes up," and with that they ended their meeting.