014

{Jungkook's POV}

"You should go for it you know?" I say looking over at him. I pull my jacket on, my head still pounding a lot worse than it usually does the morning after. But then again i was pretty foolish last night.

I would like to say i would make better decisions in the future, but all that will do is make me disappointed in myself when i do exactly the opposite.

"Go for what?" Taehyung asks grabbing his keys and his coat.

"Y/N. Shes cute you should go for it."

He looks up at me like im an idiot, which granted is what i expected. But im being honest. He deserves to be happy

"Don't say stuff like that."

He sounds like what i said actually upset him, and that's not what i wanted.

"So we're just going to pretend you two weren't about to fuck on my couch before i started throwing up?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what we're doing to do."

He pulls the front door open, letting in unwanted sunlight that threatens to blind me. I squint and hold my hand up to block it out, my head feeling as if its about to explode.

"Also, we weren't about to fuck. Because i barely know her, and im not you."

I scoff passing him, walking through the doorway.

"Yeah. if you were you would get laid a lot more."

I can't believe hes making me go to school.

Im literally on the cusp of death and he wants to sit me down in a classroom.

We need to talk. I need to apologize.

I grab ahold of his car door pulling it open for me to get inside. And just as im about to the door to the house next door is pulled open. An arguing couple walking out. The woman still in the process of brushing her hair out when she exits the house. A man not far behind her, talking loudly about something.

But i can't understand much over the slur of his words.

Not long after, out walks Y/N. Scrolling through her phone with an annoyed look on her face as she tries her best not to pay any attention to who i assume is her parents.

That always confused me.

Where did she come from?

I have lived net to this woman for years, the man came not long after.

And now she's here...

If she is their daughter where has she been?

"Y/N! Do you need a ride!?" Taehyung shouts from his side of the care. I spin around and glare at him.

No!

But he shakes my glances off, turning back to her.

Did he really just do that? Did he really just ignore me to pay attention to her?

This girl is slowly beginning to cause me a lot of stress.