072

PLEASE READ THIS

Okay, guys, i have been thinking about this a lot and have finally made a decision.

I have so many ideas for this book and they honestly are not going to fit without everything seeming crammed. So i have decided to make a second book if you guys are willing to read it of course.

Would you read the second book if i made one?

And give me title ideas, please. Im begging you haha.

Im so bad with titles.

I really hope you all will be willing to continue with me on a second book because i want to be able to incorporate all of my ideas. But if you dont want one i will understand. Just be honest.

Okay, lets get into the chapter.

I follow the girls into the bathroom where i am met with an upset Hallie who has propped herself up on the bathroom sinks. 

My presence in the room only making her tense and more upset that she already was seconds before. She crosses her arms over her chest defensively at the sight of me. "What, did you come to gloat?"

I place my hands inside the pockets of my jeans, standing there awkwardly for a moment before speaking up. "No, strangely enough, i came to see if you were okay."

She raises an eyebrow. "Are you serious?"

A sigh slips from my lips as i nod my head slowly. "Yeah i don't really believe it either."

The bathroom tiles around us are a minty green color. Random slips of toilet paper lying under the doors of the empty stalls. Her friends fall back a bit, standing on either side of her like a mean girl squad from some cliche teenage movie.

"Look, i won't lie and tell you that there is a chance for you and him to be a thing. There isn't, but you deserve better than that though." I admit, meeting her eyes.

She pushes off on the sink and hops down, talking a couple of steps towards me. Hallie's arms still stay glued across her chest. "What? I deserve more than Jungkook and you don't? That's such bullshit."

"No, now you may be a bitch sometimes but you deserve a guy who would really care about you and Jungkook is not that guy. Stop desperately pawning after a guy that isn't interested. Its a waste of your time and just makes you look foolish." I explain further.

I don't know what it is about me but i can never seem to let things go.

Hallie has been nothing but rude to me since i got back and for some reason, i still want to help her. It hurts me that she is doing this to herself. She shouldn't run after Jungkook when all he does is continuously shut her down. Sex or not, no matter what kind of relationship or connection they had it is obvious that he isn't into it now.

I watch as she looks me up and down, the tense and serious look still on her face. Despite my act of kindness or attempt at kindness she still seems off with me. "You like him don't you?" She asks.