019

{Y/N's POV}

I managed to sleep for a while before having to get up in the morning. But all i could wonder is if Jungkook is going to remember everything that happened last night.

I suppose he will when i kill him.

I spared his life last night because he was drunk, and whats the point in hurting someone who won't remember it?

Everything leading up to the kiss was tolerable, i had a fun time. But everything after... he owes me so fucking much.

Julie has already gone off to work, and Mike is nowhere to be found. So the house is all mine this Saturday morning. Not that there is much to do around here anyway. I was never the type to sit around and watch TV for hours.

And i don't have many friends around here. There have been a couple of people at school who remembered me, but that was to be expected. Some recall my name but not who i was. Also, not a shocker.

I walk down the hall the heels of my boots clicking on the hardwood floor as i make my way into the kitchen. Propping myself up on my tip toes to reach on top of the fridge. My hands skin over the top of the fridge searching for a little bag. But there is nothing there.

I sigh trying to think back to the last time i was here.

"I swear it was up there."

If i was Julie trying to hide money from me where would i put it?

I suppose after what happened last time it would be smart to hide it somewhere else now that i have come back.

I walk through the house checking everywhere i think of where she could have hidden that bag. But its nowhere to be found.

Ill have to pay more attention to her throughout the days.

I know there won't be much inside, but anything it better than what i have now. If i had the money to do so i wouldn't be here at all. Even now i have thoughts of just up and leaving. But i made a promise. And i plan on keeping this one.

*Randomly placing this outfit here again because again... idk how to fit it in lmfao. All these outfits are basically just what i would wear if i were skinnier and had money lmfao*

 All these outfits are basically just what i would wear if i were skinnier and had money lmfao*

I hear the sound of a car door outside bringing my attention to the front window. Outside sits Taehyungs car in Jungkooks driveway. It seems like his parents are still home, its the longest ive seen the car in the driveway since ive been here.