067

Im glad we're getting closer to the end and bigger plot moments but it's still kinda sad. I'm gonna miss this book when it's over.

Y/N's POV

I can hear Jungkook's groans from through the wall, Taehyung laughing loudly at the younger boys misfortune. At first i was about to let out a little chuckle as well, that was until i fully understood the situation.

Hes groaning because he has to go to school.

I open my eyes, my body all tucked into the bed in their guest room. For a moment i wish to just pull them over my head and hide from the world, but the door to the room is opened and Taehyung's mother walks in, that same perky smile on her face.

Honestly i cant stand when people are happy in the morning. The fact that i feel that way makes me feel bad, but its just the was it is.

How can people be this happy in the mornings?

Its not natural!

I pull the covers up higher, about ready to pretend to be sick even though i know it wont work. Right before i get the chance to show off my fake coughing skills i hear loud shouts coming from the room ever, and even more laugher arising from Taehyung's lips.

I sit up a bit, nervously. The sound of Jungkook's unhappy shouts putting me on edge.
Im curious as to what happened.

"Now you both know i love you, but your going to school. I do hope that you will get yourself out of bed on your own terms before you meet the same fate as poor little Jungkook." She says, that same smile on her face making her semi serious tone seem creepy.

What did they do to Jungkook?

The older woman makes a tsk sound with her mouth before turning to leave the room. "Such a pity it was." She mumbles before finally exiting the room.

I stay seated, not knowing exactly what to do now. Only seconds later, Jungkook comes to view in the guest room doorway, hair soaked and dripping onto the floor. His eyes lift and meet mine. Droplets of water sliding down his cheeks. "These people are insane. Save yourself."

I hold back my laughter as he drags his feet towards the bathroom at the other end of the hall. Taehyung filling his spot in my doorway, holding a big pitcher of water on his hands.

He wouldn't...

I sit up further in the bed, not in the mood for this childishness.

"I will tell you now, if you get my hair or my shoes wet i will make it my life's mission to make your life a living hell." I warn, turning to lift my legs over the bed, getting up on my own accord.
"I am not the one to mess with this early in the morning buddy. Understand?" I ask.

Taehyung nervously nods his head. 'Yes ma'am."

I send him a nod, and politely ask him to leave so i can change.
He groans before agreeing/. "You know, your worse than my mother." he insults before walking away with his water in hand.

I wait for him to leave before my finger starts to nervously tap on the edge of the bed. I want to seem as if this is easy for me, I don't want them to worry about me. Especially over something like this. It's just school, every kid has to deal with it. I just need to suck it up and get it over with.