073

Okay guys
For those of you who don't read my MB
I will be making a second book
This one will be coming to an end somewhat soon and I truly hope you all support the next book which still has no name at the moment lmfao

Okay let's get to the chapter

I didn't know what to say to him back there. I didn't know what words i could put together that would explain my feelings or maybe make him feel a little better about the situation we were in.

My brain wouldn't come up with anything. I care about Jungkook so much, more and more every day. When things like that happen i have to face the fact that i see him as something more than a friend.

I just worry that i might not be willing to ruin our friendship over pursuing something with him.

Not to mention my friendship with Taehyung.

I may be leading him on a bit now but the truth is i don't know what i'm going to do, and he knows i have absolutely no idea.

I have spent a lot of time expressing to him just how clueless i am. I don't think he has a better grasp on things though. I think we are both a bit confused.

I refused any offer of a ride home from both Jungkook and Taehyung. It may be a bit of a walk back to Taehyung's place but i need to think.

Jungkook put up a bit of a fuss when i declined the ride, a bit like a child i must add. Although i can admit i wasn't acting the most mature either, i completely flat out refused to get into the car, and then i kind of ran off.

I'm not upset or anything, i just dont need a ride home and i'm not going to stand around in a parking lot arguing with him about it.

By the time the both of us would have finally come to some sort of resolution i could have already been back by then. It's just not worth it.

I have things to do anyway. Jungkook and Taehyung have not been the only things on my mind lately. I've been doing a good job at avoiding a certain someone and it's childish of me.

I hate myself for acting this way towards them but for some reason i just can't come up with the strength to face them.

I think about it every day and tell myself today is the day i will finally forget about my fear and face it. But then today becomes tomorrow and tomorrow becomes the next day until i've pushed it back so far.

But i really mean it this time, at least i hope i do.

I don't know why today seems like the day to get it done. There have been events today that were out of the ordinary but i wouldn't say today is a special day.

Its had special moments but it still feels like any other day. I don't know what in my life would have happened to make today seem like such a good day to face this and i don't understand why yesterday or the days before seemed so unfit to me.

But today is the day.

I just know it.

The park....
It seems the same.

It doesn't feel like it did that day with Jungkook though.

That day was nice and warm, a light breeze meeting the two of us which made me wish i brought along a jacket, but today its not chilly, its cold.