041

I love how i always have the need to update like crazy when im emotionally fucked up.

Im honestly having a horrible day and i fucking hate my mother rn. But... whatever.

If these chapters turn out sad i apologize. idk whats going to happen lol.

I did shoutouts on babygirl for my favorite readers. And i always liked doing that. But after a while, Babygirl got a bit overwhelming. But im going to start it here.

So i have two people today.

ummmmmmmi

You always comment a bunch and it makes me so happy. I post these chapters so excited to see what you and a couple other people comment. I love everyone's comments but there are certain people who im always super happy to see in my notifications and you are one of the people on the top of that list. Please never stop cause it makes me very happy haha. Seriously though, it doesn't matter what im doing. If i see your username pop up on my phone i will immediately go to Wattpad to see if you liked the chapter or not XD Thank you love

akaru-hime

You have been voting and commenting and it means so much to me. You also left that really nice message on my message board and it made me so happy. I replied to you btw ;) hahaha. I just want to say thank you so much and i hope you continue to enjoy the book.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Also since it seems that some of you have short term memory loss (ME LMFAO) I will remind you that Margret is the lady from the office.

Every time i pass by the office i get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I have been avoiding it every time i come to school. I don't know what it is Margret has to tell me, but i know i don't want to know. At least not yet.

Maybe, in reality, its not even that important. But my mind has a way of running to the worst of possibilities, completely bypassing anything good that could come from situations. Im to worried to go back in there and ask how i could have had any sort of effect on the things that go on in this school. I was barely here.

Could my actions have really affected anything?

I walk down the halls after 5th period with Jungkook. Other than the couple annoying comments im used to from him he seems pretty passive today.

Quiet and distant.

Even though me and him aren't super close it's still weird to see him like this. In the morning he seemed okay. Nagging at me for being late like that's not something he is guilty of at least twice every week. Acting like my mother because he knows it bothers me.

Then we split up and when i met up with him again things seemed weird.

I don't question him on it though, at least not yet.

Maybe he is just having an off day, i know it happens to me. And i would find it very annoying to be bothered by questions when im just not feeling up to it.