049

BTW the reason i do a lot of little time jumps is because i hate making a bunch of little filler chapters just to get to a specific place. I feel like when i write them they are always super boring, and poorly written... so thats why lol

I also quoted a line from Lauv's song reforget. I loved the line but didn't want to take credit for it because its obviously not mine. So yeah.. haha onto the chapter.

~ Three Days Later ~

Taehyung has been MIA for three days. He told us he would be driving me and Jungkook to school the other day, but Jungkook said i shouldn't bet on it. I guess he was right...

Its has been so weird not having any contact with him. I never noticed how comforted i was having him around.

Taehyung is the kind of person who would happily stand by you all day just to tell you how amazing you are. And he wouldn't have a problem with it as long as it made you feel good.

Its weird to think there are people like him in the world.

Or maybe there isn't... If there are i have never met one.

Taehyung is kind of.. one of a kind.

Hes special.

Jungkook won't tell me much but i suppose that may be because he doesn't know much. He tells me not to worry but its hard not to. Ive gotten pretty close with these boys. As close as you can get with two people in the time we have had together. So worrying is only natural.

I know something must be wrong. Even if it is just stress or something else along those lines. Whatever the reason he isn't around lately i want to cheer him up. Taehyung doesn't deserve to be upset. And if he is just busy then at least we can give him a little break.

I hope he doesn't think im imposing.. I really don't mean to. But i can't help it. I want to try and do something nice for him.

He is my friend after all...

My father was very adamant that almost any problem could be solved with sweets. Whether it be candy, cake, pie, anything that has sugar in it would solve almost anything. So any time we argued or as my father liked to call it. 'Had a difference of opinions.'

We would always go out for pie at a local place. That or stop by the grocery store and pick up a big bag of candy. Then we would both lay on the couch like lazy bums, spending the rest of our night watching Tv and unwrapping pieces of candy and popping them inside our mouths.

So i decided to do something nice for him while he was gone. I even inlisted Jungkook for help.

Granted he was no help at all. Just ridiculously flirty. He was definitely in a mood the other day. having him there was a bit pointless. He didn't help me at all.

I did everything on my own while he sat back and watched while informing me of how lucky i was to have his help. And how smart i was to ask for it. He has a way of complimenting me while still boosting up his own ego.

Despite him being a complete idiot.. he makes me laugh.

So i suppose ill keep him around.