036

{Y/N's POV}

{Y/N's POV}

Jungkook turns the air on full blast, wrapping his jacket around me. Im cold and soaked from the rainwater but i regret none of it. I love the rain.

My father always understood my passion towards it. He is actually probably the one who nurtured my attachment to things like that. Without him, i dont know if i would have the same appreciation for the small stuff. I wouldn't be able to see beauty within the things others overlook.

He always told me to look carefully at everything and everyone. He was a better person than i am capable of being. He knew people and creation were flawed but still held nothing against them, or at least he tried his very best not to.
And here i stand, the type of person to curse out everything and everyone who hurts her. But i can't help it. That's just who i am. I hold grudges and remember the wrongdoings done to me.

But i don't forget the bad i do.. I suffer for the wrongs i have made in my life. So others are not the only ones to blame. I blame myself as well.

For what?

I don't know exactly.... i guess maybe time will give me a higher understanding as to what im blaming myself for. But at the moment all i know is i have been wrong and i have been wronged.

I wish i could be more like my father.

I wish i could let this all go.

~Flashback~

*Age 13*

I sit across from my father in a fast food restaurant. Slipping fries into my mouth as i watch his every movement carefully. Calculating it all.

I want to know everything he does, learn from every word and thought. I want to make him proud of me. I don't want him to resent me.

The other day he had told me i remind him of my mother, i didn't know how to take that. To him, it may have seemed like a compliment, but i felt highly insulted. How could he think im anything like her?

And does this mean he will want to leave me as well?

Im trying my best to be like him, in some ways it is simple. But other things are harder to duplicate and mimic. he is such a complex person and im only scratching the surface with him right now. I want to know everything he does about people in the world. I want to be like him.

I watch his movements, every now and then copying them. Until he catches me out of the corner of his eyes. Im quick to let my eyes drop to my food, trying to play it off as if i wasn't doing anything. But it was to late. he saw. And there is no way he is going to let it slide again.