052

hahaha i looked over the comments from the last chap0ter. Some of you jumped to some conclusions hahaha. You guys make me laugh haha i love you.

Also here is the new cover because i got bored with the old one XD

All my covers are super simple but i like them better that way.

(I had to cut this image out lmfao it took me forever)

Now lets get into the chapter!

AGAIN SORRY FOR ANY EXTENSIVE SPELLING MISTAKES. MY SPELL CHECK IS SILL BEING AN ASSHOLE

AND IM STILL LAZY AF

{Jungkooks POV}

She shifts in her seat, looking up to me with that distracting smile. I look away trying my hardest to focus more on her explanation and less on the way she looks.

Its hard to do though.. shes so damn distracting.

"Nothing happened." She says, finally replying to my question. I tilt my head looking at her displeased.

"First, how dare you lie to me. And Second, how dare you lie to me so poorly." I joke, causing her to chuckle a bit under her breath. I don't like fighting, at least not with her. Its not really something we have done a lot. Of course, now and then we have those petty childish arguments. But they are just that. And ive been serious with her too, but we haven't really been at that weird awkward point between the two.

Even if something happened with them. I want to try my best to keep the mood light.

"I swear that bothers me so much. if your going to lie to me at least have the decency to do it well." I continue on, earning another laugh.

I feel slightly proud of myself knowing im the reason for her laughter.

She looks up at me and nods lightly as if not knowing what else to do in the moment. But just like that she gets up from her seat with a smile, asking what kind of food is here that she can steal. Completely changing the subject.

I pull myself up off of the couch when i see her making a break to the kitchen. Rushing over, wrapping my arms around her waist. Pulling her back close to my chest, turning around as she laughs. I lay her down on my other side and push her down lightly on the spot i was just sitting in.

Crossing my arms over my chest, looking down at her.

"Whats going on Y/N? You can't distract me with food." I state.