057 (NEW)

New is in the title for now just so people don't confuse it with all of the republished chapters.
Im taking a chance with republishing this book.... im praying Wattpad will decide to be my friend. So just cross your fingers and hope nothing bad happens to this book.

{Taehyungs POV}

"Why does it feel like everything is changing for the worse?" I hear Jungkook ask, breaking the silence held between the two of us inside this car. I look over to him slightly, my hands still gripping tight at the steering wheel before me. My foot pressing upon the gas just a bit.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, trying my best to give him my attention but still be able to keep the both of us safe as i drive.

Jungkook shrugs subtly. "Before...we all knew things were bad. But we were doing a pretty good job at avoiding it. Sure every now and then someone would blow up. But now its like every other day something else comes up."

I turn back to the road and sigh. "Its the turning point in our story buddy. Everyone has one." I reply.

Jungkook turns to face me. "I don't think this story has a happy ending Tae."

I bite down on my lip, breathing deeply in an attempt to keep my emotions inside. "Why do you say that?" I ask him.

"You know why."

I ease up on the pressure im putting on the gas, my hands gripping at the steering wheel even tighter as before, my chest becoming almost as tight as my grip as i try to find the words to comfort him. "That won't be the end of the story Jungkook.." I speak up softly before turning to pull into his driveway.

I park the car and he grabs at the door to open it. But before he does he turns to me again. "I think you're underestimating just how important you are to this story."

Jungkook gets out of the car and leaves me there with my own thoughts for a moment. I sigh once again to myself before pushing my own door open to get out. I wish i had more time to talk to him about this and how he is feeling, but we have something to do right now. And even if i did bring it up again he would probably shut the conversation down.

He is the type who will bring up emotional stuff subtly every now and then but never want to get too in depth with it in the fear of breaking down.

Jungkook makes his way straight to the house without stopping. I quickly pull myself out of the car and hurry to catch up with him. It seems like he just wants to get this all over with as soon as he can. Which is understandable.

I didn't expect him to agree to stay with me and my mother though. I had asked him multiple times in the past and he always turned me down, saying he was fine where he was. Even back then he pretended to be a lot stronger than he was. Of course, i don't doubt he was a strong kid. he is one of the strongest people i know. But still...

There is no car in the driveway, and the door was left unlocked. He opens it up and walks right into the house and straight back to his room, beginning to quickly bundle a bunch of stuff up and put it in a bag. I leave his room and walk around the house for a bit before walking back to his parent's room, i pull open the bedside table and begin to rummage through it a bit, in search for something.

I run my hands through all the stuff before i finally find what it is im looking for. I hear the door behind me open up and a voice fills the room. "What are you doing?" Jungkook asks.

I smile, turning around, tossing him his car keys.

Jungkook catches them with ease, chuckling lightly before stuffing them into his pocket. He then walks further into the room, walking to his mother's side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, stepping back.

He looks back at me and smiles. "Its nothing, can you go to the family room and get my boots?" He asks.

I watch him carefully for a moment before giving in. I agree, walking away to go and find his shoes. I don't know why he doesn't want me in there, but whatever the reason is i will respect his decision.

I walk out and search for his boots.

After a couple minutes of searching, i finally find them in the chest beside the couch. I pull them out just as Jungkook make his way out of his parent's room. He has two large trash bags full of stuff already placed here in the family room. I don't know how long he plans on staying with us, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

He can stays until he graduates if that's what he wants.

I grab one bag and begin to carry it out of the house and to my car while he gets the other one and his school bag. I lay the back inside my car. Taking the second one from Jungkooks hands when he gets close enough to pass it off to me. I suppose now we will go in two separate cars now that he's gotten his keys back.

His father had taken them from him for being disrespectful the last couple days. This idiot took a bus to the edge of town and walked all the way to the lake last night. He must have really wanted to be there.

Jungkook begins to type away on his phone after tossing the bag on his back, onto the passenger seat in his car. He is so focused on whatever he is doing that he doesn't even hear me ask if he's ready to go or not. Nor does he hear me the second time. Im about to kick him when he walks off to the neighbor's house. Some old woman he talks about now and again live inside the house on that side. He walks right to the door and knocks lightly. Waiting for her to come and answer.

"JungkooK! What are you doing?" I ask, his actions confusing me.

He looks over to me this time, so i know he heard. But he says nothing. Turning back to the door when a little old lady opens up. He talks to her for a little bit, and then i see her begin to shake her head. Jungkook clasps his hands together and smiles at her as if he is begging.

And after a while, she gives into whatever it is he's asking for. He then passes her something. But there to far away for me to be able to see what it is.

I lean against my car, waiting for him to get back over here when i see a familiar car inching its way closer to us. I quickly pull my keys out of my pocket, unlocking my car.

"Jungkook! Its time to go!" I shout, pulling my door open. His attention shoots over to me as his parent's car is just about to turn into the driveway. He is quick to say his goodbyes to the neighbor lady, running back over to me and away from her house.

His father turns and pulls into the driveway in a way that blocks my car in.

"Dammit." I curse under my breath.

Jungkook runs up to his car, pulling the door open leaning all the way inside to grab the bag on the seat. Just as he does so, his father steps out of his car and i place myself between the two before he can get close to him.

Im not the fighting type and in all honesty i have no idea what im doing.

All i know is i have to protect Jungkook.

Okay guys, this book is obviously back up. I read the guidelines over and over again and this book does not break any of them. Of at least i don't think so. So im hoping that nothing bad happens.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and are enjoying the story.

Love you guuuuuuuuys ~ Livvy