065

Y/N's PV

It's so weird to me how welcoming Taehyung's mother was. Of course, I have known she was a kind woman, but I would think most people would have some sort of objection to having two teenagers randomly show up at the doorstep needing a place to stay. No matter how nice they were.

She did have one condition, which I suppose is reasonable. Although it will result in the death of my soul.

School...

What's the point anymore? I've missed enough that I know I'm sure to fail. I've never been a super hard worker when it came to academics. Of course, I would try, but I wouldn't do anything extra. I never saw the need.

Now, I would have to do a lot of extra work just to slide by and graduate. I guess I really screwed myself over in the education department. Trying to get back to normal at school is going to take a lot of work. Taehyung says he has faith in both of us, but his faith isn't going to be taking these damn tests.

I appreciate everything they are doing for me, so of course, I will comply with their one request. But its still going to kill me inside to do so. I'm sure Jungkook feels the same way though. He would never disrespect them and say no.

So tomorrow morning when the sun finally pokes itself back into my world, its back to lessons and books.

But until then... I'm calm enough.

I look up at the stars, taking a breath.

The simple action making me think about when it gets cold. It shouldn't be long now... soon the trees will be covered in snow, the grass no longer here to lay down on.

I do wonder how my body will handle laying in the cold.

But I do find it a bit exciting. Seeing the air in front of me change every time I take a breath.

Only moments after finding a bit of inner peace, an annoying voice fills my ears. "I told you, she's insane."

I don't even lift my head to see who it is who is coming out towards me. It's not very hard to figure out.

Not long after the voice insults me, I'm looking up at Taehyung and Jungkook.

One looking worried, and the other looking down at me with a disapproving stare.

"Y/N, its one in the morning, and your outside in the grass." Taehyung says, concerns lacing the tone of his voice.

I chuckle lightly, not seeing the big deal. But I suppose its normal to me, it must seem weird to him.

"Join me," I say with a smile.

He takes a minute or two to deliberate before lowering himself down to the grass beside me.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "And now I'm the only sane person here," he complains.

Sane? Him? Yeah... sure.

"Jungkook, get your ass down here and stop complaining." I scold him.

He lets out a groan before following Taehyungs lead and sitting down on the ground. Taehyung to my left and Jungkook to the right.