060

So we're already to chapter 060 and ive still got a lot of stuff written in my notes that i want to incorporate into the book haha and its a lot. So i will either have to start making chapters longer or make the entire book longer.

So we will just have to wait and see what happens i guess lol.

~ Two Days Later~

(Cause by now you all know im lazy af and dont feel the need to write in pointless extras)

Y/N's POV

By now i know that if my stepdad hasn't called the cops on me for taking his car by now, he will if i keep it out any longer. I know i don't have much freedom left, that i will have to go back.

For the last couple days, i have been frivolously ranting to Jimin about running away completely. And he says he would do it, for me. But in my head, i know all these words are just pointless dreams. They are more than pointless, they are impossible, unattainable. Or at least they seem that way the more i think of them.

I do wonder how long me and Jimin would last, i don't have a lot of faith in us to do so.

Two teenagers on the road with about as much money as i can find under the mats of this car and he can pocket from his mother's purse.

Not a very good plan so far.

I think sometimes when kids choose to run away, they don't always think it through well.

Of course, thats not always the case, and sometimes when that is the case the kids still end up getting lucky somehow.

But i don't think every kid really understand how hard it would be to make it alone in the world.

I know well enough, but im sure within a month of actually being by myself i would learn new things as well.

Sure, i never had my mom to look after me very well. But my father was there to do most of the things she didn't. So in a way i have always had someone looking after me. And im thankful for that, i won't take that for granted.

I fully appreciate everything my father has done for me.

And even now, Julie still isnt the best at being a mother. And im more on my own than i have ever been without my father here to be the buffer between us.

I know me and Jimin trying to run off would be foolish.

Maybe, we actually make it out without the cops coming looking for the car or Jimins mother and father trying to stop us.

But then what? The both of us would need food, and the car would need gas. And we won't even get into the fact that it almost that time of the month and a box of tampons would definitely chip into our money.

And let's say i could actually make it through a road trip full of Jimin's constant talking and humming of old songs i don't know. And then the constant ticking of his phone because he refuses to turn the keyboard sound off because it soothes him. Okay.. let's say i make it through that car ride.