075

Jungkooks POV

"Why would you let her walk home alone? Its cold outside." Taehyung scolds, sticking to his permanent placement at the window, pulling the curtains back for the fifth time within the time span of ten minutes.

He is worried and in a way, i am too but all she is doing is walking home herself. We aren't her parents and i don't see why he is being so uptight about it.

Im sure living with the two of us isnt seen as a dream to her and us constantly looking over her shoulder seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I look at him from my place on the couch, back pressed upon one of the cushions. "She is a stubborn pain in the ass. There was no point in fighting with her to get in the car dude. She had made up her mind and you know how she gets when shes like that. Its a little scary." I admit, voice trailing off as i remember her seriousness when she has set her mind to something.

"So... how are you feeling anyway?" I ask him.

Taehyung drops his gaze to the floor and then up to me with a smile. "Im fine. Why?"

I sit up. "You weren't looking too good this morning buddy."

He just shrugs nonchalantly. "Just an off day i guess. Don't worry about it."

I find it amusing just how many times he tells me not to worry about things that go on with him but when i attempt to use such an excuse to hide things from him he refuses to accept such words.

I am not allowed to tell him not to worry because according to him he has the right to worry about the people he cares about. I think i can reserve that right as well can i not?

I have the right to worry about him as well.

I continue to push just a bit further. "You would tell me if something was wrong though. Right?"

His smile doesn't fade a bit, strands of hair reaching down before his eyes. The quick movement of his head pushing them back just a bit. "Of course i would but as i said, im fine."

I look him right in the eyes, the pressing for questions bringing me to a level of seriousness i don't manage to reach much. "Define fine."

Taehyung rolls his eyes, turning away from me and back to the window pulling the curtains back once again to look out curiously.

I dont know if it is still because of worry even despite the fact that i continue to tell him she will be back when she gets back. Or more likely it's him trying to avoid my questions.

"What are you talking about? Im fine Jungkook. Happy, healthy, handsome. I have all three and i think that's pretty damn good dont you?" he asks jokingly.

"Yeah, except that's not exactly true now is it?" I fire back. His joking around seeming to have no effect on me at this time.

He sighs, hands running back through his hair with the sound of defeat. "Is this you saying im not handsome? Because that hurts."

"Since when did everything become a joke to you?" I ask, standing up from my seat on the couch.

His reply is quick. "I guess you have been rubbing off on me."