043

Im sorry, i was gone for a little while. For the next couple days updates are going to be random. But i will try to get a couple out for you guys. Sadly it won't be daily. Not until the 20th probably.

Im trying really hard to better myself with the dialogue because i think that's the aspect im the worst with. that and description.

But im working on it and im glad you guys are enjoying the book. Your all giving it so much love, and me as well. I hit 6K followers yesterday. So thank you guys so much for everything.

{Taehyung's POV}

I don't know exactly where it is im supposed to take her. She says she doesn't want to go home. I don't really have anywhere else i could bring her. If Jungkook was answering his phone i would think it would be okay if we hung out at his place. Although it is a bit close to her house.

I didn't really have another choice. I suppose i could have taken her for food or something, but she didn't seem as if she wanted to be around other people.

So in the spur of the moment, i took her back to my house.

"Do you think he is okay?" She asks, laid out on the floor basically motionless. We were not here long before she dropped to the floor dramatically and began to pout. Even though it worried me, in a way i think she hoped to lighten the mood a bit, and in hindsight, it did exactly that. I couldn't help but chuckle at her childish nature.

She is very mature for her age, but a switch in her can so easily be switched and she becomes a different person. More childlike i suppose.

She lays with her stomach pressed to the floor, head tilted in my direction so she can see me. her cheek making contact with the carpet below. I drop myself down to the floor beside her, laying on my back as i look up to the ceiling.

Not like there is much up there to see.

I think back to her question. And i don't entirely know how to answer.

"Jungkook is unpredictable." I reply cautiously. Out of everyone in his life, i know him the best. But even while that fact stands true. I still don't know everything. Grasping who he is as a person doesn't help trying to predict his actions much.

Usually when you know the person that makes it easier to figure things out. People are predictable when you are close enough to them. But with Jungkook he is able to grasp that theory. He knows if he went to a place that mattered to him that i would find him.

So those places are the last places he would go. That's why it worries me when he is missing because i honestly have no idea where he could be.

"He seemed fine this morning, but then he changed. Im worried." She continues. I feel bad that he is making her worry so much. I don't know what happened to him, and i plan to find out. But nevertheless, he can't be acting this way. Its okay to go off and take a break when things are hard. I understand how Jungkook needs that at times.

Usually, im the one who takes him to these places. I will drive him somewhere away from the things that are bothering him and leave him for a while so he can calm down. Sometimes i will stay, but in the end it all depends on how Jungkook is feeling.

He never asks me to stay, but i know when he wants me to. And he never asks me to leave, in fear of seeming rude or ungrateful. But i am smart enough to know when my presence is unwanted. And i have o problem with giving him the time he needs.

There is nothing wrong with him wanting to get away. But he shouldn't run away. He needs to tell me, or anyone that he is leaving. I understand the resistance in telling us where he is going. But at least tell us your safe.

He is reckless..

I do worry about what may have happened to him. What at school could have put him off this much?

"What about you? Are you feeling better Y/N?" I ask, trying to change the subject from Jungkook.

Sitting here worrying about him will only hurt me in the end. There is nothing i can do if he won't pick up. I called him multiple times on the way here and even once or twice after i got in the door.

I don't know what more i can do..

I do wonder why he didn't come to be to begin with.

I mean.. im his best friend.

Aren't i?

{Jungkook's POV}

"Glad to have you back buddy." Miles says giving my back a hard pat. His voice filled with condescending notion. He hands me a beer before walking off to the rest of the guys.

Its weird, i don't want to be bothered by emotions but i don't want to be alone. With Y/N or Taehyung all i would get are questions and random deep statement about their views on life. I don't need that now.

I would much rather drown my thoughts out with whatever these people are willing to pass off to me. I just want to forget.

I hate when stuff like this happens, one small action makes everything flow back into your head. I left school early and just started walking, i didn't know where i was going and in the end, the destination didn't really matter to me. I just wanted to go somewhere, anywhere.

Im sure when i get back home Y/N will have a lot to say about me missing the last couple classes. She isn't the best student but still feels entitled to tell me when she thinks i could be doing better. In a way i respect it. But then again.. i have Taehyung for that.

"Juuuuungkook!" A female voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I lift my head and force a smile over my features.

"Carly."

She is completely hammered. Red strands of hair falling down in her face as she begins to let out drunken giggles. Falling onto me.

"Okay." I groan, reaching out to lay my bottle down on the table, i hold my arms under hers, pulling her up to her feet. She stumbles a bit but regains balance.

I seem to find myself in these situations a lot.

Is it taking advantage of them if they are just as willing while sober?

Although usually when i have sex with a drunk girl at a party i am just as drunk as them, if not more. Therefor i can do it with a clean conscience.

But it just doesn't feel right tonight...

She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my lips.

"Let's go upstairs."

I love how you guys seem to enjoy the chapters i hate. I'm not to fond of this one, but i promise the next one will be better. I love you guys so much. Thank you for being patient with me. ~ Livvy