066

THANK YOU FOR 700K
Okay... if the beginning of this chapter isnt that great i apologize. But i wrote it once and accidentally deleted it, and then i wrote is again with a lot less enthusiasm.

Jungkooks POV

I chuckle lightly at the words that come from her mouth even though i know she is being completely serious. She's not one to joke about stars. Stuff like this always seem very serious when it comes from her lips.

If i were to say it that request may have come off as a joke, but from a girl who spends hours amung ours outside on the grass just staring at what's above her, its hard not to take it seriously.

She is so different...

Even while arguing about me calling her different she still sets herself apart from others ive known.

Of course i cant say she's unlike everyone else in the world without knowing of each and every person.

I suppose its possible there is another person out there with just as much remarkable distinctiveness, although its hard for me to believe it.

I hear Taehyung move, looking up i see him relax into a comfortable sitting position, looking down at Y/N. "Well, it would be a great injustice if we didn't. What would the world be if the stars didn't know about you sweetheart?" He asks, sending her a small smile.

One fills her features when she hears his reply, happy that he agreed. She is quick to turn to me, hope in her eyes.

My palms press down onto the grass when i sit up, the small strands of nature tickling my hands. "Of course ill tell the stars about you." I say with a smile, holding my pinky out towards her.
She laughs lightly before reaching up, wrapping hers around mine to seal the promise. Like always she gives our hands a light shake before letting go.

I somehow went from a guy who didn't make promises, and when he did he always broke them. To a guy who has made three to the same girl, in which i will do everything in my power to keep them.

"And if its me to go first, ill do the same. I know you guys may not be as fond of them as i am, but who else would i tell them about?" She asks, smile still on her face. Its small and faint but it still expresses a lot of happiness. "Im sure at some point they would get annoyed with my constant rambling about the same three guys. Do you think stars can kick you out for talking too much? Because if i did become a star i don't know if i would be able to shut up, i would have too much to say." Y/N rambles on happily and ive honestly missed this.

She gets into these places where she speaks so eloquently, of things that make me think. Her words also find a way to make me regret, and make my heart hurt.

Y/N sees the world in a way others may not. Or maybe its not that.

Maybe other people see it but choose not to acknowledge it, because that acknowledgment would make it too hard.

Im sure she fears the world she knows, but she doesn't let that stop her from talking about it. She expresses her opinion very clearly.

But in these moments when she experiences the need to speak like that i notice that shes usually sad or down.

Some days its just to be a smart ass and prove she knows something we dont. But Y/N, like many people have these moments of depression where they just seem overwhelmingly sad.