027

I updated Babygirl twice. Spoiled once. Im updating FUCKBOY now and im get oing to try and update Babyboy as well. Unless you guys would prefer another FUCKBOY update instead.

Babyboy?

or

FUCKBOY?

{Y/N's POV}

The service shouldn't start for another five or ten minutes, people still begin to pile into the Church, greeting each other with smiles and chirpy tones. And i decide im better placed here with Jungkook than in the mix, getting to know people.

Little girls in cute bright sundresses run across the hardwood flooring. Giggling on about something as they make their way into the sanctuary. A mother holding a small baby all wrapped up in a light green blanket chasing after then, diaper bag dragging along with her.

I see the glances people send her, its unsettling.

What could they have against her? I wonder what she has done to earn the distrust of the people within the church.

"She's unmarried. The twins are fathered by a man who used to attend here for a while. But the baby is from a different man." Jungkook whispers in my ear after leaning down to reach me. I look up to him confused as to how he knew i was questioning such things.

"Your not as good at hiding your emotions as you may thin you are." He says before leaning back into the bench we are seated on. I roll my eyes, turning my attention back to the front door.

I watch as all sorts of people make their way through the door.

I turn to Jungkook. "Is Taehyung coming?"

"Why do you ask? Am i not good enough company for you?" He questions with a smug expression. I reach out and hit his arm with a laugh.

"Shut up."

Jungkook rubs his arm lightly pretending as if i had hurt him. "To answer your question, no. Tae doesn't come to church anymore."

Anymore?.....

His comment peaks my curiosity. But who am i to question other peoples beliefs and reasons for not coming to Church? If i had a say i would run out of here and leave without feeling any ill will on my conscience.

Before i can ask anything else a pretty girl in a flowy blue dress cut a bit above the knee passes by and sends i slow wave to Jungkook.

"Hi Jungkook." She says in a cool but perky tone. He lifts his head up, meeting her eyes. Sending her a small but uninterested nod.

I watch as she sighs, walking off to join her family inside the sanctuary. I look over and give his arm a wack.

"Why are you so rude?" I ask, wondering why he treated her so coldly. She seemed sweet enough. What could she have done to deserve him being so short with her?

"Ive just learned my lesson with that one." He replies without saying anything else.

"That one?" I question.