023

I updated FUCKBOY once today, then updated Spoiled. Im writing one more update for Fuckboy because i wasn't pleased with the last one. And then i will try my very best to update Babygirl, but idk..

{Y/N's POV}

I move myself to the back of the car so Jungkook can have the front. By the way, Taehyung spoke he made it seem like Jungkook wasn't having the best day, so I thought it would be best not to be an annoyance to him today. I doubled check as well, in the hopes of making sure he was okay with me coming alone.
Even though Taehyung had said he probably would have cared, I still wanted to make sure. I know I didn't want to go home, but I would feel terrible for imposing. But he said it wasn't a big deal, and he seemed to be honest about it.

He seemed a lot better after getting into the car and getting out on the road. Taehyung begins to drive as if he knows exactly where we are going even though the place to go hasn't really been discussed between us. I don't say anything though.

Im sure he knows what he is doing.

We drive in silence, stopping at lights and making turns every now and then as Taehyung navigates through the town. My forehead pressed to the chilly window as i watch everything fly by. We move at a speed that makes the outside seem like a blur. If i stare hard enough all of the colors begin to run together. It makes my head hurt a bit, but its still pretty to look at.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungkooks voice flows through the car, and i know he is talking to me. I don't turn to acknowledge him, im too busy concentrating on the colors.

"Painting with my mind." I reply.

I hear him laugh a bit, amused by my actions.

"Yeah.. i think i can do that a lot when im high." he replies. I smile into the glass holding back the small laugh.

"So she does smile."

I finally turn to him with a slight roll of my eyes.

"I just haven't found anything else you have said before this even close to amusing."

He bites down on his bottom lip and nods his head slightly as if taking in my words.

"Ill have to try harder then." With that he turns back to the front, breaking eye contact with me. I bite the inside of my cheek, holding back my smile before letting my body sink into the chair as i await the moment we finally arrive at our destination.

Wherever that may be..

After a while, we finally pass by the town sign which means we're heading out of it. I lift my head high looking around at the outside surroundings as the green and white sign fades out of view.

I've wanted to be out of that fucked town since I got back. I know in time Taehyung will take me and Jungkook back home, but im going to appreciate the time i have. I don't drive, and i don't have anyone who would really take me anywhere. So i had worried of how i was going to handle it here with no way out.

I'm glad Im getting this break now.

I haven't been back long and im already losing my mind.