063

Its been a whole week..... im sorry lol.

Im going to try to update a couple books multiple times within the next couple days. Because school starts on the 23rd for me. (Kill me now)

Once again thank you guys for all the support.

On my trip i had a lot of time to sit and read and reply to comments so that was nice. Your comments always make me smile, so thanks.

Okay, lets get it!

(Im sorry lmfao)

PLEASE READ IF YOU WERE CONFUSED WITH THE LAST TIME JUMP.

Okay some of you were confused about the weird time jumps i did. So i will try to explain it again. I had the altercation with Taehyung and Jungkooks dad. That chapter only consisted of Taehyung and Jungkooks POV's. Then in the next chapter we went to Y/N. I did a time jump to two days later. So i didnt write about what Y/N was doing at the time of the fight back home. The next chapter we went back to Jungkook and Tae. But instead of picking up two days later to match up with what i had written with Y/N i kept them back a little bit so i could write the scene with them on the porch. Now in this chapter all three with be on the same time. Where Y/N has gotten back and Jungkook has been living at Taehyungs place for two days.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook has been here two days and im suprised to say he hasn't been the worst house guest. Its actually kind of nice having him here. It defintly makes the plae a lot less quiet. Which at times is really nice.

He wasn't pleased to hear he would have to go back to school though. I suppose he though this would be some sort of vactaion. But sadly thats not the way it is.

I hope in the future he will be able to realize that this is what's best. Maybe he knows now and doesn't want to accept it... but I just want to make sure he knows I'm only trying to look out for him,.

There isn't a lot I can do for him. But I can keep him in school. And I think that's a good start.

We offered him the guest room but he insisted on staying with me. Just Incase Y/N showed up.

He is very hopeful that she would. He continues to tell himself that she wouldn't leave, at least not without saying goodbye. Then he tells himself he is fine, but even I know deep down he is worried.

It's weird thinking I haven't seen her for this long. Me, her and Jungkook had been spending so much time together and then it just stopped. It's so strange to think about.

A face I had seen repeatedly for months suddenly gone.

We all had our own things to deal with. And we couldn't manage to all be there for eachother. I regret that.

I've been thinking a lot about how things unfolded. Playing through all of my options that night. Maybe I should have stayed back and picked her up. I mean... there was no way I could have predicted she would up and run away. But still...

I just wish I could have helped them both.
But at least for the meantime I saved Jungkook.

Even though I doubt this is the end of his struggles. I'm glad I had been of some help to him.