022

A lot of you have a lot of questions on my intent for this book and why it isn't like usual "Fuckboy" Stories. Please know that making it like this was my intent. And your questions will be answered in time. I have a plan. Thank you guys for sticking with me through this. I do have sexual scenes coming. But as you can see i started this in a way that the relationships need to build a bit more before i feel comfortable doing a scene like that.

Love you guys, and lets get into the chapter.

{Taehyung's POV}

"We're going to have to go back now. I will drop you off"

I make a sharp turn down the opposite street after reading the text that had popped up on my phone just a moment ago.

Y/N looks over at me confused.

"Do we have to? I would really prefer if I didn't have to go home just yet."

I realize then that its a lot more than her just wanting to be here with me. Her words were spoken in a way that is all too familiar to me. She sounds like Jungkook.

He tries very hard to put up a front with me and pretend he is always okay, but it doesn't last long. But Jungkook does it because he won't allow himself to be seen as weak, If Y/N does the same then I don't expect she does it for the same reason.

"I have to pick Jungkook up. But you can come along if you want."

She shakes her head. "If he doesn't want me there I can go home."

I make another turn slowing up a bit as we come to a light.

"I don't think he will mind much."

{Jungkook's POV}

Every time they come back i feel relief. They may not be my favorite people in the world but its hard not to feel worried when they are gone. And every time they come back i have a moment of peace. And then i remember what its like to have them here.

When they are gone, i worry.

But when they are here all i want them to do is leave.

And when they do im angry.

My thought process even confuses me. I want them to stay here with me because they want to, not because they feel some obligation to me because legally im their child and its their "Job" to take care of me.

I want them to be here because they love me, not because they feel like they have to.

I want my parents in my life, but its hard having them here. And when they leave it makes me so mad because parents aren't supposed to leave.

Am i wrong for my conflicted feelings?

Is it strange to think like that?

I suppose strange or not, it is what it is.

Apparently, the lady from across the street informed my parents of the little moment i had the other night. I love how she cant remember backing into my car or continuously knocking over our trash can, and mailbox. But she can somehow remember every little bad thing i do.