035

I was so happy because i finally found the right song for the first chapter of Ride Or Die. None of you will probably know the artist because he is actually very young (15 years old) And to my knowledge he is a fairly new artist as well. I love everything i have heard from him though. Im very happy with the song.

That book will hopefully be out within two months. Because at the pace we are going FUCKBOY should be finished in a month or so. That's so sad to say, I'm really going to miss this story.

You guys are really getting into my mind though and its weird XD. Now, you're going to know what kind of music i listen to as well. And i think that can say a lot about a person as well. Also, if you guys don't like my taste in music that's fine.

Lyrics mean a lot to me. And most of the songs i listen to do tend to follow a darker theme. So thankfully they match up to the way i write a lot.

When it comes to music i tend to listen to guys rather than girls. Not that their arent female artists i adore. But you should expect to see a lot more male vocalists than male.

Genre-wise im all over the place though lol.

Feel free to listen to whatever the hell you want, it really doesn't matter lol.

Now lets get into the chapter!

(This will also probably be my only update today.)

{Taehyung's POV}

I look deeply into my own eyes. The mirror in front of me reflecting what it sees, back to me. I let my fingers glide down my lips. Feeling my own skin under my fingertips.

I let out a breath, reasoning to myself that everything seems real.

Sometimes i question whether it is or not.

Sometimes i wish it wasn't.

Sometimes i wish the world around me would glisten in a way that would tell me what i was living is fake. That maybe this was all a dream.

Thats the only way i would be okay with it though.. if it was a dream

I suppose most would be upset if all the life you lived was pulled from your fingers.

But this is my nightmare.

If this was all a dream, i would have mixed feelings about it. I wonder who i would be when i woke up from it. I suppose if this is all a dream the person who is sleeping, pulling me along like a puppet would have to be pretty messed up to think of this type of thing.

I begin to feel pity for the other me, i know doesn't exist.

He must have suffered through some serious tragedy. I do not envy the pain he must be feeling.

Maybe thinking like this makes me insane, but It keeps me from feeling pity for myself.

{Y/N's POV}

Sometimes i want to let myself fall.

Let my body slip down and be soaked up by the past.