062

This book is going to be so long lol but I don't even care anymore. I've got so many things to still fit into it. I'm actually really excited.

Taehyungs POV

Yeah.. what could possibly go wrong?

Its not like the girl both of us like is going to be living with us.... and my mother!

Jungkook won't even come out and admit to me that he likes her, which makes the entire situation between the three of us even more complicated and difficult. If we all knew where everyone stood emotionally and what we each wanted, it may hurt. But at least we could try to work something out and come to a solution.

Were all just standing in the dark right now. We don't know where to go from here.

And to make things worse, Y/N is going to be inside my house.

I mean.. shes been here before and its been cool. But im going to have to live with her.

How am I supposed to act around her after everything that happened between us. Sure it wasn't a super serious moment. But it seemed like it meant something to her, and I know it meant something to me.

I have a hard enough time being around her on the day today. And it takes everything within me not to lose my cool around her. I work very hard at being calm and collected in her presence. How am I supposed to do that when I would have to actually leave the safety of my home to get away from her so I don't make a fool of myself?

Im sure Jungkook will just thrive under this added pressure. He doesn't seem to have any problems with being around her. Which makes things even more difficult for me. How do I compete with someone like that? And how do I compete if I don't even know if this is truly a competition? And maybe, in the end, she wont want either or us. Is it worth arguing with Jungkook over something that may happen? And in the end, is pursuing her even worth it. I mean.... maybe I should just give up. The more I think about what im doing the more ridiculous it seems. Especially when you look at the situation.

Im being selfish aren't I?

That seems to be my specialty lately.

"Hey, will you stop worrying you big baby.She might not even show up." Jungkook says, trying to reassure me. But truthfully I was so lost in my own thought I had forgotten he was standing before me.

I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Don't be ridiculous. If you asked her there is no way she wouldn't show up." I reply, falling back into my chair in defeat.

Jungkook raises his eyebrow to me. "And why is that?" He asks.

I look up to him and hold out my hands, gesturing to him. "Because you're you. She could be married with three kids and she would still show up." I reply dramatically.

Jungkook laughs but still seems a little proud after hearing my statement. And I begin to regret saying it.
Dear God... did I just make his ego bigger?

He sighs and sits down in the empty seat beside me. "I know you think I have the better chance in this situation. But she really likes you." He says.