076

Y/N's POV

"Y/N i know you are just here to help but i am really not in the mood for a big speech full of big words that you probably make up just to confuse me. I also don't need you prying into my head or my problems so please just hush." Jungkook says the moment i step into the room as if he had been expecting me.

Have i turned into the mediator?

I laugh a bit, making my way to his bed before plopping down on it. Jungkook laying there with his back pressed against the mattress looking up at the ceiling aimlessly.

I lay with my stomach down, looking over at my struggling friend. I have heard his wished for no big speeches but something inside me still wants to break out the big words and try to resolve this conflict between them.

We had just promised not to do this anymore, but i understand sometimes to solve a problem you need space. I will give them that, not from me though. From each other.

I reach up and poke Jungkook's cheek in the attempt to lighten the mood between the two of us. He just turns his head to the side, looking at me before a sigh makes its way from his slightly parted lips. "Why must you be such a pest?" he asks.

I smile at him knowing he doesn't have any real intention of hurting my feelings. I understand my actions could be seen as annoying but i don't care much about that right now.

I just want them both to be happy. I did all i can with taehyung and he seems to be doing better.. I am too. Now all that is left is to try my best at helping Jungkook be a bit more happy as well.

"Do you want to talk about it?' i ask, overlooking his question because in honesty i don't know how to answer it.

Why must i be such a pest?
I suppose because it feels needed.

He turns his head from me and back up to the ceiling. "There isn't anything to talk about."
"So you are just up here in your room pouting for no apparent reason?" i fire back sarcastically.

"Something like that." he replies.

I sigh, knowing it is going to take a lot to get him to talk to me, at least if i continue to do it like this.
So i decide a different approach would be better. Reaching out to take his hand in mine, forcibly pulling him from the bed despite his questions and protests.

"I don't want to hear it Jungkook, i am in charge now. You don't have to tell me whats wrong but you do have to come with me." I order, tugging on the boy who in retrospect is much stronger than me.

Every tug only moves him forward a small bit.

I pull and pull while he looks at me with amused glances. Within five minutes i have managed to get him to the doorway but by then i am out of breath and energy.

"Please." I beg him once reaching that point.

He tilts his head and laughs a bit, intertwining our fingers before standing up straight, no longer fighting me. "Where are we going?"

I look down at our hands and although this had not been my intention it still feels nice.

I quickly look away knowing that if i get caught up in the feeling he has inflicted upon me i will forget about how i am supposed to be helping him.
I glance up at him and smile. "For a walk."