025

*Im running out of images so after this im going to have to go and cut out a bunch of images. Wish me luck hahaha*

Its another longer chapter. I used to only write about 1000 words each chapter. But now its like 1500-2000. idk what happened to me lol

(Reminder! Y/N refers to her mother and stepdad as Julie and Mike because im working on expressing the distance of their relationship.)

{Y/N's POV}

The first words said to me this morning automatically put me off. I don't know what the hell is going on but i know i don't like it.

I was busy getting ready for the day when Julie came to my door and told me she had made breakfast.

*JUST GONNA RANDOMLY DROP OFF THIS PICTURE BECAUSE I HAVE SOMEHOW BECOME SHIT AT FITTING THEM INTO THE STORY XD*

She hasn't made breakfast for me since i was five.

Motherly things like that were never her forte. I would like to say that at some point in the past we were a nice family, and things just fell off somewhere along the line.

That we had early morning breakfast and ate together at the kitchen table, that we would go on family vacations. Normal stuff like that... but that was never us.

I slowly inch towards the kitchen still not understanding exactly what is going on. The topic of breakfast within itself is pretty simple. But i don't understand why it is happening here. We don't do breakfast. Ive never done breakfast.

Even now i have trouble eating in the morning because im just not used to it. I can eat something small but an actual meal? It can tend to make me sick.

"Are you coming?" She asks after seeing me in the doorway to the kitchen. I step inside further, arms crossed over my chest.

The table is set neatly and covered with food. Julie sitting there in a pale blue dress. Mike in a dark button down top tucked into his pants.

"Whats going on?" I ask still trying to wrap my mind around what is happening in this house. Im usually pretty good at understanding things like this, but right now in this moment im completely stumped.

"You have to eat before we head to church."

My eyebrows pinch closer together as i let out a laugh.

"Excuse you?"

She can't be fucking serious...