056

I dont have anything to say really. I feel like i always have something to say lol.

Wow..... Okay haha lets just get into the chapter then. I hope you guys like it.

Jungkooks POV

I spent the night at Taehyungs house. I was feeling better after talking with him, but still not well enough to go home just yet. I know what I will face when I get back there. I was walking around angry and moody which only made others angrier and moodier. When I get back home I will have a lot of explaining to do. But I don't know how to explain whats happening to me to them. Like they would even care if I did.

They won't care.. at the end of the day, all they want to test is if I have an excuse they find good enough to excuse me for the way I was acting.

Taehyung suggested that I stay here for a while. And even though I felt guilty accepting, I didn't know what else to do. I knew for a fact I didn't want to be back home with them. So even though it made me feel bad to impose on Taehyung and his mother, I accepted.

I'm happy to be here though. I always feel welcome, to an extent. I know I'm welcome here no matter what. He and his mother both stressed that to me early on. Anytime I just needed to get away I could come here.

Anytime my parents weren't home and I was lonely, or hungry I was welcome here. She would make a whole bunch of food even though it was always just the three of us. And we would talk and watch movies. The more I think about it, I truly think the only good qualities I have as a person I gained after meeting these two. And if I was born with any they surely were not nurtured and developed by my parents.

In the four years I've been in Highland this house here has been more of a home to me than that one. Or the one we used to live in. And Taehyung and his mother have been more like family to me than my own.

It's nice to feel welcome somewhere...

To feel wanted.

I don't just show up much though because despite them making me feel welcome, something inside me continues to tell me that I shouldn't make myself at home here. Because this isn't my home. As much as I wish it was and as much as it feels like it is, it's not.

This is Taehyungs home. And that's his mother, not mine. I just find myself getting too attached to her at times. I'm obviously too attached to Taehyung, I can admit that. But I'm going to do my very best to keep from getting attached to his mother. I don't want to take that from him.

Me and Taehyung are getting ready to head to my house to get my stuff, I'm just waiting on my jacket. Which his mother apparently took some time last night.

She walks from the back over to us with my jacket in her hands. Holding it out to me when she gets close enough. "I decided to wash it with the load the other night. It was all dirty. Looked like you were rolling around in the dirt." She says as I take the jacket from her hands.

I chuckle lightly. "Something like that."

His mother smiles up at me before looking down at her watch. "You two should get going if your gonna be back for dinner. Are you sure you don't want me to come with you and help? Then we can just go out after." She asks.

Taehyung shakes his head immediately. "No, really it's no big deal mom."

I'm thankful for that. I know most of it was not wanting her around to see my parents blow up. But it saves me the embarrassment I would feel if she was there to see. I'm sure Taehyung has told her a bit about how things are at my house, but being told something and seeing it first hand is very different.

"Okay.. as long as you are sure." She says, still sounding a bit unsure herself. "Oh! And Jungkook... the cigarettes you had in your pocket. I tossed them out." She states simply.

I turn back to her a bit shocked, before instinctually reaching down to my jacket in search for the little box i had forgotten were in the right side pocket. I push my hand inside to find it empty. My eyes lift back up to meet here not knowing how to feel.

"I hope you're not too upset. But they're not good for you hun. And if you're going to stay here I don't have many rules. But there will be no smoking." She continues.

I still just stand there, not knowing how I should react. I suppose it's not a big deal.. but I've always had a problem with people touching my stuff like that.

She reaches up and lays her hand on my shoulder. "Your a smart, creative, handsome boy. Don't be stupid and do things that will hurt you in the long run. You will regret it when you get to be my age."

Her other hand reaches out and wraps around Taehyungs. "My handsome boys. I just want you to be safe. Both of you. Okay?"

Taehyung nods but i stay motionless. The simple word "My" changing the entire sentence for me. My heart begins to beat fast and my mouth becomes dry.

She called me her boy.... What does that mean?

My mind begins to go crazy trying its very best to understand exactly what that simple word means for me and her. Does it mean she just cares about me? Or that she cares for me as a son?

And is this really her? Or is it Taehyung being his usual caring self, asking her to treat me nicely like this? I mean.. she has always been very kind to me but she has never referred to me as her anything.

So what does it mean?

And why do i care so much?

I take a breath and let a small smile cover my features. Unable to hold it back. She pinches Taehyung cheek and he groans. Then she reaches up and ruffles my hair before sending the both off us off to get my stuff.

As we walk out the door Taehyung is about to say something, but get cut off by his mother's last remark.

"Love you boys. Be safe."

And with that, she closes the door. Taehyung shakes his head before pulling his keys from his pocket. "Im sorry about her." He says with a small laugh.

"Its alright." I say, looking down at the ground as i attempt to get control of myself. For some reason i still find myself smiling.

"Shes just a very-" He begins, but i cut him off. Looking over the car at him.

"Taehyung.... really. Its alright."

This chapter was cute, im happy with it.

Haha okay.. if you guys pay attention to the random stuff i put on my message board then you would have seen me talking about the next book i will post after Babygirl finally ends. If you don't pay attention to that stuff i am here to talk a little bit about it now.

It will be a ship book. And you guys all know im a hoe for a specific ship.

TAEKOOK.

Im really excited to publish it. But of course, we will have to wait until Babygirl ends. Next chapter i will show you the cover and a brief description. I hope your all excited.

Love you guys ~ Livvy