029

*This has Tae in it, but sadly he isn't a part of the chapter. It was supposed to go differently XD but i got carried away lol. I will edit this tomorrow. Im to tired to do it tonight. Sorry guys*

Ooooh its a surprise update cause i love you guys so much.

{Y/N's POV}

I chase after him, following close behind trying my best to keep up. But he seems very sure that he wants out of here as soon as possible.

"Jungkook slow down!" I call after him.

Jungkook lets out a sigh of frustration, before spinning around to face me. "Why are you following me Y/N?"

My reply is quick. "To make sure your okay. So whether you like it or not you're going to have to deal with me.. okay?"

He smiles down at me slightly and nods, biting down on his lip slightly. Not in a sexual way, but as if he is thinking of what he should say to me next. "Thank you."

I grab his arm, pulling him along with me as we continue down the road. Informing him that he doesn't need to thank me. Im just being a decent human being... for once.

"So what happened back there?" I ask.

"She asked me to be truthful with her. And i was." Jungkook replies with no emotion in his voice. I try to decide whether or not to bite my tongue and let this go or not. But ive never really been one to keep quiet when things are bothering me.

I take a breath and decide to continue on. "What did she ask you?"

"Someone is a bit nosey today isn't she?" He asks smugly.

"Yes, i am. because im worried about you. What happened?"

Jungkook stops in his tracks, turning to me. He places his hands on my shoulders and holds me in place.

"Do you remember that night when i first kissed you? And you told me you didn't think i was a bad guy?" He asks, and i nod lightly, recalling everything that happened between us that night.

Trying very much not to bring the thought of my poor shoes to mind.

"I told you i think you make foolish decisions. But in the end all that makes you is human. And i know that statement can be overused at times, but its true. Your not a bad guy Jungkook. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter what i think about you. It matters what you think about you." I begin, wanting him to really hear me this time.

Last time i tried to talk to him like this he was drunk and acting extremely childish. I wonder if at this point i can finally get through to him a bit.

"If you continue on thinking you are a bad guy then your not giving yourself the ability to grow. You are labeling yourself before even really knowing who you are." I speak, trying to word my thoughts in the best way possible.

Sometimes i find it difficult to find the right words. Things make sense in my head, but when it comes out sometimes things can get a bit jumbled. So i have to work hard at thinking each and every sentence through to the very end.