3

Emo Cryptid gets dick sucked in movie theater by Meme Dealer.

It was a Saturday night and there was literally nothing to do.
Keith thought Winchester would be a good movie, so he and Lance went.
What he didn't expect was what Lance was going to do.

When they arrived, they paid for their tickets, Keith went to the concessions and got a drink to share with Lance and a nerds rope.
Lance snorts upon seeing it.
"You gonna tie me up with candy rope."
"Maybe one night." Keith teases.
Lance rolls his eyes and drags Keith along to the theater room.
Literally no one except for a couple people up front were there.
"I guess you picked a bad movie babe."
"What? No? This is going to be good. It's about that lady that got instructions from the ghosts on how to build her house. It sounded really interesting, plus, ghosts." Keith sighs, being dragged to the top of the rows of seats.
Keith sits himself down, puts the drink in the cupholder and saves the nerd rope for after the movie.

Keith was focused on it, not jumping at any of the 'scary' parts.
Mean while Lance was focused on picking the right time to dive between Keith's legs.
Keith hadn't so much laid a finger on him that week, let alone look at him with any type of bedroom eyes.
He shakily snakes his hand up from Keith's knee to his inner thigh.
No reaction.
Lance inches his hand over Keith's crotch area, and settles his palm against Keith's cock.
Keith jumps and glares at Lance.
Lance chuckles and presses his lips to Keith's, short and sweet, but what his hand was doing was far from sweet.
"St- ah stop L-Lance." Keith whispers, now focused on biting his lip and watching the movie.
Lance unbuttons and unzips Keith's jeans.
"I'm going to kill you when we get home." Keith growls.
Although the floor was filthy and sticky, Lance got down on his knees and pulled Keith's cock out of his boxers.
"Kill me daddy." Lance snickers, he kisses the tip and closes his eyes.
Keith clamps his hand over his mouth, ready to bite into the flesh.
Lance takes Keith's cock into his mouth, hums as quietly as he can. He takes Keith's cock down his throat, trails his hands up and spreads Keith's legs further.
A loud scream from the speakers allows Keith to let out a choked moan.
"Lance please." Keith whispers, desperate.
Lance chuckles around Keith's cock, the vibrations making Keith whine into his hand.
Lance bobs his head, tongue dragging along the underside of Keith's cock. He hums, digs his fingers into Keith's jean clad thighs and drags his teeth along the shaft.
Keith melts, he balls his other hand into Lance's hair, guiding his head, bucking up into his lover's mouth.
Lance relaxes his throat best as he can while Keith face fucks him.
Keith chokes out another moan, this time muffling it.
Lance moans around Keith's cock, eyes flickering up to look at Keith.
Keith's cock twitches at the gesture, Lance's pretty lips around his cock, tears pricking at his eyes, saliva dribbling down the corners of his mouth.
"F-fuck Lance I'm gonna cum." Keith whimpers, speaking as quietly as he can. He bucks his hips more, fucking hard into Lance's throat, chasing after his orgasm.
He lets out a soft moan as he cums, back arching.
Lance pulls off when Keith moves his hand, swallows the cum and smiles. He tucks Keith's cock back into his boxers and lets Keith button and zip his pants.
He sits back in his chair, picking at popcorn stuck to his knees.
His cock was pressed against his jeans, he shift uncomfortably.
"I'll take good care of you when we get back home." Keith whispers.
Lance whines.
"Or maybe, just maybe, you can fuck me daddy." Keith bites the shell of Lance's ear and pulls away, returning his attention to the movie.

Ayyyyy