57

Temperature play, wax play, ice, sensation play, sensory deprivation, biting, slight pet play, enthusiastic consent, after care, slight knife play (jus teasing tbh), degrading, praise, choking, spitting, makeshift gag, handcuffs, kissing

Keith went out and got special candles meant for wax play. He was very excited for this scene, he had always wanted to play around with temperature play.

They had also talked over the phone about sensory deprivation. Lance was very eager to try it, to keep himself on edge wondering what Keith would do to him.

They do their same thing.

"Do I have your consent within this scene to do what we have discussed?"

"Yes, and do I have yours?"

"Always. What's our safeword system?"

"Stop lights, green is keep going, yellow for slow and talk, red for stop. Lion for immediate stop of the scene."

"Thank you." Keith smiles.

"Let's begin." Lance hums.

"I went ahead and-"

"Don't tell me, I want to feel it." Lance interrupts.

"Right- undress and get on the bed." Keith grunts, as Lance gets ready, Keith rummages through his bag and pulls out a blindfold.

Lance is already getting hard, anticipating Keith's moves.

Keith walks over slowly, Lance growing antsy and impatient. He grabs hold of Keith's shirt when hes at the edge of the bed and pulls him down.

"Stop being a brat." Lance nips Keith's bottom lip.

"Quit being a desperate little slut." Keith growls, biting back. He shoves Lance flat on the bed and sits on his chest before he secures the blindfold.

As he gets up he places his hand on Lance's throat and tugs him up, smashing his lips against his subs. It's a rough kiss that has Lance scrambling to keep up.

Keith pulls away and spits into Lance's mouth before moving away completely.

Lance lays there panting, drool slipping down his chin. His cock was leaking precum already.

A feather light touch runs up the base and he jumps with a soft moan. The feeling leaves and its silent for a moment.

Another up his abdomen before it pulls away. He couldn't even hear Keith's breathing or footsteps.

Until...

"What am I touching you with?" Keith breath his hot and heavy against his earlobe.

The soft, tickling feeling runs up his chest and over his nipples.

"Your finger?"

A harsh nip against his neck has him gasping and arching into the touch.

"Guess again."

"F-fuck- silk?"

Fingernails grip into his hip.

"Feather!" Lance rasps.

"Good boy." Keith purrs, pulling away from Lance. Their bag of toys rustle as Keith looks through it.

Thin straps of leather run up Lance's inner thighs and he cant help but shake.

He's tempted to say the wrong answer just to feel the bite of it against his skin.

"Flogger." Lance says confidently.