16

Uhhh how about Keith crossdressing and putting on make up and it takes a steamy turn ;)

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Keith sat in front of the mirror trying to perfect his make up. He carefully applies the deep red lipstick, surprisingly not getting it on his teeth.

He hums and does a once over of his outfit and make up.

Highwaisted plaid black skirt hiked up to show off his legs adorned in black thigh highs, a tight white crop top hugging his torso, showing off his soft toned stomach, and a black oversized cardigan.

He sits in the living room reading until he hears the front door open.

"Keith? Who's this pretty lady on the couch?"

When Lance hears his lovers voice coming from the couch he squeaks.

"Well I'm glad that I'm pretty as a lady too, babe." he chuckles, deep red enticing.

"I-I didn't even know you could do make up l-let alone look that g-good." Lance stutters, sitting on the couch as he sets down his bag.

"Rude." Keith pouts.

Lance swallows hard, adams apple bobbing. His eyes focused on the cherry red lips.

They part and begin to move.
What was he saying?

"Huh?" Lance snaps out of his daze.

"I said, you can kiss me." Keith chuckles, smiling.

Oh lord.
This is Lance's death day.

"Y-yeah I know."

"Then why aren't you, loverboy." Keith teases.

Lance huffs and presses his lips rather roughly to Keith's. Lips slotting together perfectly, Keith melts into the kiss.

Lance pulls away and huffs again, he pulls Keith onto his lap and rests against the back of the couch.

"You have a long day at work?" Keith asks, undoing the blue tie on Lance's neck.

"Mhm, its nice to see you like this. You look really good." Lance smiles.

"Thank you, love. You look best when you're half asleep. So cute rambling about everything your brain can muster up." Keith smiles, throwing the tie aside. He fiddles with the buttons of Lance's white shirt, sliding it off his shoulders.

"Stop." Lance laughs.

"Sorry, but no. As much as I like these clothes I have on I bet you'd like what's underneath better~" Keith coos, slowly sliding the cardigan from his shoulders.

"Keith you fucking spoil me." Lance whines, tugging at the shirt.

"I spoil myself babe." Keith chuckles, he tugs the shirt off throwing it aside.

Keith settles himself on Lance's thigh, grinding down on him.

"I hope you're ready for multiple mind blowing rounds~" Keith teases.