22

Porn bc yeah I'm a horny teen fuck y'all.
Lance and Keith have a lot of pent up feelings about each other and Pidge and Hunk invite everyone out to a club.

Lance was excited when Pidge had texted him to get ready they were going to a club. He immediately raced to his room.

He searches through his closet. Groaning when he couldn't find anything good. He wanted to get some dick or pussy tonight. Whatever, he didn't care.

He looks good in anything. He slips into a pair of tight blue jeans and throws a blue shirt on as well. He didn't need provocative clothes to make him look good. Not at all.

He checks himself in the mirror before groaning. Glasses.
He rushes to the bathroom and takes his glasses off. He quickly puts in his contacts and groans.

Dry eyes aren't good with contacts. Ow. He squeezes eye solution into his eyes and sighs.

His hair was a mess as well. His breath probably smelled awful. He brushes his teeth and then his hair. He nearly chokes on his toothbrush when Pidge kicks open the bathroom door.

"COME ON LOSER WE'RE GOING CLUBBING!" she screams.

She looked cute. Her hair was straightened and the top half was thrown into a bun. She wore a black crop top that had "I believe" printed across the bottom, a ufo on it as well, black shorts, and black high tops.

Lance quickly finishes getting ready and jams his feet in a pair of Adidas.

"For once you aren't wearing something slutty. Hurry up, Hunk is in the car. We gotta pick up Keith."

"Really?! That guy?!" Lance convinced himself he hated Keith and started a one sided rivalry after he found out he's madly in love with the dude.

"Oh shut up we both know you wanna snog him."

"Shut up.."

---

When they pick Keith up he's wearing extremely tight pants and an oversized jacket, black combat boots. What is he hiding under that jacket?

He hops into the back next to Lance.

"Shiro and Allura said they'll meet us there."

---

They arrive and get into the club immediately, Matt giving his little sister shit before allowing all of them entrance.

When they get in the sound of loud music pumps through them. Filling Lance with adrenaline.

"First round on me." Lance grins, racing towards the bar. He orders a round of shots and finds the group again.

His heart nearly stops when he sees Keith and Allura. They both looked really good. Shiro too.

But Keith and Allura.. God.

Keith had taken off his jacket, a tight red crop top left nothing to imagine. The telltale outline of a nipple ring had Lance's tongue snaking out of his mouth and running over his lips.