45

Uhh heres a smut scene that'll probably happen in this book I wanna write uwu.

In a rundown apocalyptic world it's hard to find someone to fuck. There weren't a lot of options, you can't be picky. Lance couldn't help his desires.

A pale hand wraps around Lance's throat, pushing him against the wall. A knee pressed against his semi hard cock, lips heavy against his.

"You're a kinky motherfucker, McClain." Keith purrs, his fingers squeezing and letting go.

"Shu- ahh~!" Lance chokes out a moan when his hair gets tugged along with a sharp squeeze around his throat.

"I never said you could speak, if you don't keep quiet you'll attract the dead."

"Aye- lo siento." Lance whimpers.

"Good pet." Keith says low, breath hot against his ear.

Lance groans at that, fingers around his throat squeezing tighter. Keith pulls his hand away, kissing at biting at the skin.

"I'm gonna suck you off, then we have to get back to scavenging. Can you be quiet for me? Or should I leave you hard?"

"I-I can be quiet." Lance whispers.

"Good." Keith grins, sinking down to his knees. Dirt and rocks pressing into his pants.

Keith unbuttons and unzips Lance's pants, pulling them down to his knees along with his briefs. He then kitten licks the tip before taking it into his mouth.

Lance bites down on his bottom lip, trying his hardest not to make any sounds. Keith's mouth felt like heaven around his cock, warm and wet, tight. A gasp escapes his lips as Keith takes his whole cock into his mouth.

Keith easily deepthroats Lance, taking him in and out of the back of his throat. He moans around the length sending vibrations down the shaft.

Lance pants, stomach twisting in knots as he gets close to orgasm. He whines, bent slightly. His hands resting on Keith's head.

"S-so good." Lance whispers, sweat sheening his body.

Keith hums, sucking noisily. Just as he's about to cum, Lance wakes up. He's hard and pressed uncomfortably against his jeans.

"What the hell..." Lance pants, staring down at his shaking hands.

He takes a deep breath and tries to focus on anything but that dream and the hard on hes sporting. He groans, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. Might as well make the most of it.

He tries to think of anything other than how realistic it felt. Well...and the fact that it was Keith. He thumbs over the tip, smearing precum down the shaft.

He grunts, dick twitching in his hand as he thinks about those lips wrapped around his cock. He strokes himself until he reaches orgasm, riding it out with little huffs of breath falling from his lips.

It didn't feel like enough, but Shiro had called for a meeting last night for the morning. Lance gets dressed, after cleaning his mess.

"Good morning, sluts!" Lance grins, taking a seat on the floor near Pidge.

"We've been up for a while. Lance you have to work on getting up earlier." Shiro sighs.

"Yes sir." Lance winks.

Shiro groans, sighing deeply.

"Stop messing around, Lance. This is serious shit. If you can't add to the group with something good, shut the hell up." Keith growls.