17

So uhhh Jeremy said that Keith leaving made Lance frustrated and angry and left a void in him so yeah. Uhh here's some uhhhh whatever you call this angst? fluff? smut? HOW BOUT ALL OF IT.

As soon as Keith had left Lance rushed to the training deck blinded by his frustration and anger.

He needed a way to take it out and this was the best solution. He over worked himself to the point where Hunk had to drag him off the training deck.

"Hunk! Let me keep working! I have to get stronger!" Lance huffs, struggling to tear himself away from the male.

"I'm not gonna sit here and let my best friend work himself to death!" Hunk shouts.

"Its the best thing I have, Hunk! I need to keep my mind occupied! Please!" Lance pleads.

"I can't, Lance. You're gonna come eat something and then you're going to sleep."

"Fine, but when I wake up you bet your ass I'm marching right back to the training deck."

"I will throw you in a pod, Lance. Test me."

"Yeah at least then I won't have to feel this shit." Lance mutters, finally freeing himself from Hunk's grasp.

He storms to the kitchen and gets a bowl of nasty green goo. He quickly eats it before rushing to his room.

He throws himself in the bed and hugs his knees close to his chest.

"Why'd he have to fucking leave."

When Shiro yells at Lance that's when he breaks. He bites back any words and saunters to his room.

He collapses behind the door, hands tangling in his hair. He cries for hours.

He felt and looked like shit.

Why did his stability have to leave?

The monsters in Lance's head were swirling. He shakes and screams in frustration.

In his blind rage he kicks the door and breaks anything he can.
His things thrown all around the room.

For months Lance was alone. No one to talk to. No one to make jokes with. He needed Keith back.

It was like there was a void inside of Lance that could not be filled.

If Keith came back he'd be truly happy. Probably pissed first, but happy all together.

One day Lance hears commotion out in the lounge so he end his pity party and slips out to see what was happening.

His eyes widen when he sees Keith. Keith smiles and makes his way over to Lance.

"You're a mess." Keith jokes.

Lance clenches his jaw and punches Keith before pulling him into a rather heated and overdue kiss.

Pidge wolf whistles and cheers.
Hunk cries. Allura, Coran, and Lotor clap. Shiro facepalms.