60

Werewolf porn. Knotting, scent kink, breeding kink,

"Lance..." Keith sighs into his lovers neck, nuzzling his nose against the warm expanse of skin.

"Mm?"

"Y'smell so good." Keith basically salivates.  His mate smelled so so good all the time.

Like honey and coconut mixed with something warm. It was home.

"I know baby. You tell me all the time." Lance chuckles breathily, rubbing Keith's back.

"Makes me s'hard for you." Keith mumbles, rocking his hips against the male under him.

"Feeling pretty good huh?"

"S'good." Keith growls, its primal and rumbles through his chest and to Lance's.

He humps against Lance faster, he felt like he was in rut. Horny and just wanting to get off so bad.

"Gunna knot you...fill you so full." He grunts out, nipping and licking at his lover's neck.

"Then take our clothes off." Lance pants, fingers tugging at Keith's hair.

Keith grunts his nails growing into sharp claws, its animalistic as he rips into Lance's clothes and then his own.

His claws retract as he reaches to their side table, fingers dancing across items until he finds a travel size bottle of lube.

He sits back on his knees and spreads Lance's legs. Leaning down to kiss and bite Lance's thighs. He slicks his fingers up and pushes past the tight ring of muscle.

"Oh! Haa-aahh!" Lance gasps, his hands reaching to grip Keith's bangs.

"You're the one who was rushin' me." Keith mutters, nuzzling his nose against Lance's inner thigh. He breathes in Lance's scent, he felt drunk off it.

"Love when you get like this." Lance pants out, rocking back against Keith's fingers.

"M gonna fill you with my pups." Keith grumbles out, scissoring Lance open.

"Just shove your cock in me!" Lance growls.

Keith nods, pulling his fingers out just to replace them with his length. He slams into him and pulls out to the tip just to pound back in.

"Fuck! Yea- yeah fuck- Keith y'feel so good~!"

It's almost animalistic, the way Keith is fucking his mate. He scents him and bites him. Fucking into the male under him brutally.

The bed squeaks, each thrust pushes Lance up the bed. The sheets coming off under them, the frame sounded seconds away from breaking. But they didnt care, all Keith cared about was getting his knot up and his cum inside of Lance.

Keith is growling and panting against Lance's skin. His teeth placing a multitude of bite marks, fingers bruising him.

"Mine." Keith chants it like a prayer, its deep and throaty.

"Mhm! Yours yoursyoursyours!"

Lance's claws rake down his back, it burns and Keith cant help but let out an animalistic growl.

"Gunna pump you full of my pups." Keith groans, he felt so close yet so far from his climax.

"Cu- oh god! Keith- fuck- I'm cumming~!" Lance basically screams, they're definitely going to have some complaining.

Keith's nails bite into Lance's hips, the headboard snapping against the wall. Theres a crack forming in the wood of it and Keith doesn't care.

Lance's cock is weeping, cum spurting out in ribbons. His stomach and chest are covered.

"Cmon Keith- cmon- make me fat with your pups- I need it!" Lance begs, his words slurring together.

Keith grunts something unintelligible as he fucks into Lance impossibly harder. He groans as his knot begins to swell and pushes it past the ring of muscles. Locking himself and Lance together.

He's coming deep inside Lance, panting against Lance's already warm skin.

As they're coming down from their highs, they realize theres a hole in the wall and a split down the headboard of their bed.

"My god Keith." Lance laughs, it sends spikes of pleasure up Keith's spine.

"Hnng- don't laugh..." Keith grumbles, still locked in Lance.

"It feel good?" Lance teases, trailing his fingers along Keith's sides.

"Mhm." Keith mutters, slumping against his mate. He mouths at his neck, lazily licking at the sweat sheeted skin.

"You gonna wanna go another round?"

"Always wanna.."

"Well you sounds pretty tired."

"Mmn wanna go again." Keith smiles down at Lance.

"Good cause I'm hard again." Lance giggles.

"Mm I'll getcha dont worry." Keith reaches between them, wrapping his hand around Lance's dick.

Its lazy, his cock stirring inside of Lance as it plumps back up. So he lazily rolls his hips, slowly taking apart himself and his mate.

Lance moans softly, digging his hands into Keith's hair to pull him down into a kiss. Its messy and theres not much effort put into it, but there's much love behind it.

"My perfect mate." Keith nuzzles his cheek against Lance's.

"Love you, Keith."

"Love you too, Lance." Keith mutters, moving his hand a bit faster.

Just the slight speed change has Lance gasping into the heated air. The warmth between the two made the air feel stuffy, yet it made the situation all the more hotter.

"Darling...look at you." Keith whispers, smiling down at his lover.

As Keith regains his stamina, his fucks into Lance properly. His hips slamming into the male's underneath him.

"Hha- Keith- baby- I'm gonna cum~!" Lance rasps, bucking wildly into Keith's hand.

He spills over the pale skin of Keith's knuckles. Pearl beading over his fingers and down his wrist.

The flick of Keith's wrist borders on painful as he coaxes him through orgasm. His hips not stopping as he rushes to his own second orgasm.

His knot inflating once more as he shoves it deep inside of his lover.

"Look at how full you are..." Keith pants, grabbing Lance's hand.

He places it on Lance's own stomach, pushing it down. Lance could feel the length of Keith's cock inside him. So full of his mate's cum.

"O-oh my God-" Lance's cock twitches pathetically.

Keith's knot barely keeps the cum inside of Lance, its starting to drip out of his stretched hole.

"M love you." Keith breathes, yawning into Lance's collarbone.

"I love you." Lance smiles.