34

Here's something for kinktober. A lot of prompts added together tho. I don't feel like doing individual ones. Also trans Keith

Warnings: Daddy kink, collars, begging, spanking, orgasm denial, biting, hairpulling, degrading, overstimulation, aftercare (not a warning, but lol)! All my favorites in one uwu

They really shouldn't be doing this. It was risky, what with Shiro and the others in their rooms. The walls were thin. This was so risky. Lance had turned up their music quite loudly to block out Keith's moans, but he didn't know if it'd be enough.

Keith looked pretty sitting on the bed on his knees, his black collar snug around his throat. Lance wouldn't give him the satisfaction of being called pretty. Wouldn't call him a good boy either.

"Look at you... Such a slut on your knees like that. Always ready for someone to fill those holes of yours whether it be your filthy mouth or your tight heat."

Keith nods, cheeks flushed ever so slightly. The risk of this all made it so much better. The risk of being caught bent over and being fucked was making heat pool in his stomach.

"You wanna be caught don't you? Wanna be caught with my cock shoved in your cunt. Caught screaming out for mercy. Screaming for daddy to fuck you or touch you."

Keith shudders, nodding again. His hands folded in his bare lap, fingers just itching to sink into his wet heat.

"You wanna touch yourself?"

"Y-yes.." Keith manages, voice shaky.

"You're so wrecked and we haven't begun. Give me a reason you should touch yourself, you've been pretty bad this week. Acting like a slut, touching daddy in public. Maybe I should spank you."

Keith makes a noise, low in his throat. In his mind he's just begging and begging to be touched. Please please please touch me tell me I'm pretty tell me I'm a good boy.

"You want me to touch you huh? Tell you how fucking hot you are? Beg for me. Beg for me and I'll touch you. Otherwise I'll have to spank it out of you. You want that?"

"P-please-"

"Please? Tell me what you want, tell me how you want it. C'mon slut, be good for once and tell daddy how you want it."

"W-want to be bent over you lap and spanked- p-pl-please daddy." Keith was so embarrassed. He only signed up for this because he didn't expect Lance to have a full blown out daddy kink.

Lance grins, finally sitting on the mattress. The frame creaking underneath his weight. Soft blankets wrinkling under his jeans.

"Over my lap slut." Lance says lowly.

Keith eagerly drapes his nude body over Lance's thighs. Ass presented, ready for Lance's palm to strike over it.

Keith moans low when he feels the first smack. Back arching, legs stretching out.

"How many you want?"

"As many as you think I need." Keith mutters.

"Good."

Keith keens, he wanted praise. He didn't want to be degraded although he did take pleasure in it.

Lance smacks once, then twice, then three times in a row. Smack, smack, smack.

Keith gasps and squirms, hips bucking. It felt so good but stung like a bitch. He groans when Lance digs his fingers into the cherry red flesh.

"Fucking whore- god can you get anymore slutty?"