51

Here's some omega Keith ig

Keith's heat was hitting soon and his mate wasn't back. Lance was on a mission with Shiro and Pidge. It was supposed to be a simple in and out, but nothing ever was if Lance tagged along.

Keith was growing restless without his alpha. He missed the scent of him and his jacket wasn't doing anything for him. It didn't help the fiery ache deep inside him.

"Keith?" Allura says from the doorway.

"Yeah?" Keith sits up from the nest of Lance's clothes, pillows, and blankets.

"They've made it back, but Lance is in a healing pod right now." Allura whispers, she looked sullen.

Keith's eyes widen and he scrambles to get out of the nest. He rushes to the med bay and stops in front of Lance's pod.

The omega lets out a shrill cry, falling to his knees. His hands wrapped around the pod as if he were hugging Lance.

"What happened?!" Keith growls in Shiro's direction.

"We got split up. Lance was on his own, we tried to reach him, Keith. We really did." Shiro answers.

"How long will he be in there."

"At least a day."

"That's not that long," Keith mutters.

"It could be longer though, it depends on if there are any internal injuries." Coran states.

"I'm staying out here then," Keith says.

"No." Shiro sighs, using an alpha command on him.

"Don't you dare use that on me." Keith grunts.

"You cannot stay out here, Keith."

"Why?"

"Your heat is hitting soon, we can't have you sitting out here."

"Just avoid the med bay."

"We can't just avoid the med bay." Allura scoffs.

Keith lets out a shrill, hoping the alpha would feel bad for him. He needed to stay with Lance.

"Allura..let him stay." Shiro sighs, he didn't want to say that, but he felt bad for his brother.

Allura sighs deeply, rolling her eyes as she heads out of the med bay.

"Thank you, Shiro," Keith mutters, wiping at the tears still flowing down his cheeks.

Keith gathers what he needs from his room, building his nest right by Lance's pod. He whimpers each time he looks at Lance. There was a line of blood down his forehead and to his eye, dried and caked on.

"You're so dumb," Keith whispers, placing his hand on the glass of the pod.

For three days Keith dreams of Lance finally coming out of it. They were fever dreams from his heat, but they felt so real.

On the fourth day of his heat, the glass slides open and Keith is sure it's another dream. He ignores him, expecting it to turn into sex. It doesn't.

"Keith, baby.." Lance croaks.

Keith's eyes widen and he sits up, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks. He surges forward, wrapping his arms tight around Lance's waist. Burying his head into the crook of his neck, he rubs his nose against Lance's scent gland.

"Your heat," Lance mutters, swallowing thickly.

"I missed you..." Keith sobs, inhaling Lance's scent.