23

Cuddles bc yeah we need some.
I think I'm doing a lot better mentally now. I broke up with my boyfriend of 7 months. We're both a lot happier now. We had been getting distant for some time so I figured it was time and I was correct.
Anywho, I'm still kinda freaking out about the whole gender problem, but I'm gonna try my hardest to continue to update every other day or every few days. Just depending on how I'm feeling/how long it takes to get said chapter out.

Keith had just woken up, sadly it was really early so he was still tired. He didn't mean to wake up it just happened.

He yawns and looks aside to Lance. Lance was dead asleep, an arm thrown across Keith's chest the other laid by his pillow, his legs tangled with the blankets, hair a mess, mouth wide open.

Keith snorts and presses his lips to Lance's cheek. He crawls carefully out of bed, not that it mattered. Lance could sleep through a fucking hurricane and not know what happened.

Keith pads to the kitchen and yawns again. Pancakes. Chocolate chip for himself and regular with fruit on the side for Lance.

He quickly mixes the boxed pancake mix before splitting it into two bowls, adding chocolate chips into one.

He also grabs the bacon and eggs from the fridge. Two fried eggs for Lance and and scrambled for himself.

After cooking everything he plates it and puts the plate on a tray.

"Shit." he cusses before grabbing the strawberries and blueberries from the fridge. He cuts up a couple strawberries and puts them on Lance's plate with the blueberries.

He cleans everything up and pours two cups of coffee. Black for himself and a shit ton of sugar and creamer for Lance.

He grabs the syrup and carefully carries everything to the bedroom.

He sets it on the side table and sits on Lance's hips. He leans down and captures Lance's lips into a kiss, cupping his face lightly.

Lance's eyes flutter open before they close again, he kisses back lazily.

Keith pulls away with a smile.

"Mm mornin'" Lance mumbles.

"Mornin' sweetheart." Keith drawls, southern accent coming out.

"Cute." Lance smiles.

"Anyways, I made breakfast eat before it gets cold." Keith mumbles, clambering off of Lance. He grabs the tray and places it on the bed.

"You're the best babe." Lance smiles.

"I know." Keith chuckles.

"Thank you." Lance mutters before digging into his food.

Keith snorts and eats his food as well.

"We gonna spend all day in bed?" Keith asks.

"If you want to."

"Mm it'd be nice. A day alone in bed with my fiance"

Lance nearly chokes at that.

"K-Keith?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you..?"

"Am I?" Keith smirks, reaching aside to the bedside table. He pulls out a velvet black box.

Lance tears up.

"Keith.." Lance cries.

"Lance, I'm so happy that we've been together for 3 years. We survived a fucking space war together. I want more than to be boyfriends. I want to spend my life with you. I want you to be mine for the rest of your days and I wanna be yours. So Lance McClain, will you marry me?"

Lance nods, not able to speak. He sobs and lunges forward, knocking their coffee over in the process.

"Shit!" Lance hisses.

Keith laughs and stands up.

"Ill clean it. C'mon get up babe."

"Let me! You made breakfast, you just proposed let me do something!"

"You can clean the dishes." Keith smiles.

"Hmph. Okay." Lance collects their dirty dishes and Keith peels the blankets and sheets from the bed. He wanders into the bathroom and grabs two towels.

One wet with cold water the other dry. He scrubs at the coffee with the wet one before scrubbing it with the dry towel.

He grabs new sheets and blankets and puts them on the bed quickly.

Lance quickly does the dishes so he can go back to cuddling Keith.

They spend the rest of the day in bed. Exchanging lazy kisses and soft touches with sweet nothings.

"I love you so much." Lance smiles.

"I love you too." Keith smiles and kisses Lance.

Lance kisses back and cups Keith's face.

"Forever and always." Lance mutters when they pull away.

"Forever and always." Keith whispers back.

W o a h fluff? From me??
This was originally a completely different thing.

Basically it was a mess lmao and Keith had his fangs and I rewrote it so many different times bc I couldn't get it how I wanted it so I deleted it and this chapter came to be.

Hope you enjoyed <3