27

Sorry I haven't updated.
I've had very bad writers block along with constant anxiety due to my moms seizures coming back. I had to go to the hospital a few days ago due to extreme chest pain. It hurts still a little bit.
Here's some modern birthday shit

Everyone was being shady. Sneaking around the house to prepare for Lance's party. Keith had dragged Lance out to go eat and walk around the city while everything was being set up.

"Do you know why everyone is being shady? Kinda ignoring me?"

"Not a clue." Keith mutters.

"I mean you'd think they'd be all over me, it is my birthday after all."

"Just wait babe." Keith smiles.

Lance rolls his eyes and gets out of the car.

"So why are we here?"

"I left one of my jackets at Takashi's."

"Can't you just wait til tomorrow I wanna go home." Lance pouts.

"Pfft no I can't wait til tomorrow."

"Why not??" Lance huffs.

"Because I want my jacket, stop being a baby c'mon." Keith sighs, dragging Lance up the steps of the porch.

Lance groans dramatically and stomps up the stairs. Keith slowly opens the door, the house pitch black.

"He's asleep or something come-" Lance screams when the lights come on and everyone yells surprise.

"Happy birthday, love." Keith whispers, pressing a soft kiss to the back of Lance's neck.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS DON'T EVER IGNORE ME AGAIN. I THOUGHT I DID SOMETHING WRONG!" Lance was crying, clutching the space over his heart and crying.

"Oh no! Lance don't cry!" Hunk immediately rushes over, pulling both Lance and Keith into a hug. The rest of the group joining.

"I'm too sober for this!" Lance sobs into Hunk's chest.

---

By the end of the night Lance was drunk off his ass. Which in hindsight wasn't a good idea. He gets insanely flirty and honestly, horny.

He approaches Keith, cheeks flushed from intoxication.

"You single~?"

"Pfft no."

Lance's eyes tear up.

"Who was I kiddin' course you're taken." Lance pouts.

"Taken by you." Keith smiles.

Lance's face immediately brightens.

"Can I get my presidents..that's not the word- uhh presents?"

"Yeah Lance, lets go sit and get you some water and presents."

"You're really pretty." Lance coos, shooting finger guns Keith's way.

"Thanks babe." Keith snorts.