12

Galra Keith in heat?? Yes please.

Keith felt the telltale effects of his heat. His body burning, sweat slowly sheening his body.

With a castle full of 3 alphas he had no clue what to do. Hunk was with Pidge. Shiro was more of a brother. That left Lance.

He lets out a whine, shuffling off the training deck. Hair sticking to his sweaty face, lip drawn in between his canines.

His soft cat like ears twitching, tail swishing between his legs.
He inhales, the three strong scents filling his senses.

He wanders blindly, heat consuming his body. When he reaches the origins of the smells, he collapses to his knees, presenting himself.

"Alpha.." Keith whines, hips swaying, voice high.

Shiro is quick to his feet, ushering Keith up.

"Keith, snap out of it for a moment." he hisses, hitting the younger male.

"..Alpha..~" He whines hotly, rutting against the male.

Shiro shakes his head, sitting Keith on the couch.

"Hunk, please watch him. Lance keep your hands off of him." Shiro growls, rushing to the kitchen to get some cold water.

"Why does he think I'm gonna do something to mullet head?!" Lance shouts, offended.

Hunk snorts.

"Because you're the 'ladies man'"

"I am!"

"Sure bud."

Pidge laughs at their playful banter, leaning her head on the chubbier alpha.

Hunk smiles and plays with the omegas hair. Fluffing the tufts of golden chestnut between his fingers.

Keith lets whines thighs rubbing together.

"Alpha. Please~!" he moans, desperate for one of the 3 to claim him.

Lance's face flushes, the intoxicating smell invading his senses.

Shiro rushes back into the lounge area, a glass of ice cold water in his hand. He sits next to Keith, helping the burning omega drink.

Keith curls up to Shiro, his whining cutting on and off.

Allura steps into the room, raising her eyebrows at the scene.

"What's wrong with, Keith? Is he ill?" she asks, worry apparent in her voice.

"Its his heat."

"Heat?" she tilts her head.

"When an omega goes into heat, uhm he or she usually needs an alpha to fill their...needs." Shiro explains as carefully as he can.

"Oh. I've heard of this." she mutters, she sits beside Lance.

Keith lets out a loud whine, hand working at his aching groin.

Klance Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें