29

Since I'm not writing porn in my book 'Red' I wanted to write Lance giving Keith a blowjob here. If you don't know what Red is about, then here's a short summary.

Pidge introduces Hunk and Lance to Keith. Lance is a closeted trans male who has to keep it a secret from his family. Lotor comes along and ruins shit w Lance and tries to rape him and out him. Lance outs himself and gets sent to his brother Marco's where he meets Keith offline. They start dating and Lance is still sorta not okay with touching and he eventually gets used to it.

"Do I get a kiss?" Lance tilts his head.

"I dunno, do you deserve one?"

"I think I do." Lance huffs, leaning down.

Keith chuckles and meets him halfway. Moving his hands from under his head, cupping Lance's face.

Lips melding together, Lance's hands resting on Keith's shoulders.

"Keith- Keith I love you." Lance whispers against Keith's lips.

"I-I- I love you too, Lance." Keith smiles. He wasn't good with these types of things, but he knew what he felt for Lance was stronger than a simple liking. He was certain he loved Lance despite having nothing to base the feeling off of.

It was sort of what he felt with Lotor, but stronger. A sense of need. A sense of wanting to protect Lance. A sense of worry for him.

Keith never knew exactly what love was. He didn't understand it. He's loved before, brotherly love for Shiro. Motherly love with one of his foster mothers. Slight romantic love with Lotor.

Lance kisses down Keith's jaw. Shy and soft, barely there kisses down his neck. Keith's breath hitching.

"Lance?"

"Yeah?"

"Nothing- keep going." Keith mutters, cheeks flushed.

"You sure?"

"If you are, yes."

Lance smiles and pulls away, hands tugging at the bottom of Keith's shirt.

"Go ahead." Keith smiles.

Lance pulls Keith's shirt up, throwing it to the side. He scoots down, presses kisses down Keith's chest.

"Lance-"

"What babe?"

"Are- are you sure?"

"Sure about what?"

"What you're doing."

"Yes, Keith." Lance huffs, hands resting on the button of Keith's jeans.

"Don't force yourse-"

"I'm not forcing myself! Keith, last time you were here you went to sleep uncomfortable in your jeans because of me. I'm not letting you go home like that too. Unless you don't want me."

"I want you Lance, I do. Just- I don't want you forcing yourself. I want you to do this in your own time. We never have to even go past hugging if you don't want to. I know we've already kissed and what not, but I don't want you forcing yourself to do these things. I care about you and I don't ever want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"I'm comfortable, Keith. I'd tell you if I weren't. I love you and I want to do this for you."

"Then be my guest." Keith smiles.

Lance smiles and unbuttons Keith's jeans, pulling them down. Keith lifts his ass up to help Lance pull them down.

"If it totally sucks don't hate me."

"I could never hate you, even if you do give me a sloppy blow job."

Lance laughs and pulls Keith's boxers off.

"And let the fun begin." Lance snorts.

"Pfft you're childish."

"Shush or I won't suck your dick."

"Ooh so scary."

Lance rolls his eyes and takes the tip into his mouth

"Don't use your teeth, that'll hurt." Keith chuckles.

Lance rolls his eyes and sucks experimentally. Keith groans and balls his hands in Lance's sheets.

Lance pulls off, cheeks flushed.

"Was that- am I doing it right?"

"Yes, Lance. You're doing fine. Doing good." Keith's voice was raspy.

Lance bites his lip and takes Keith's cock back into his mouth. Further this time, hands gripping at his thighs.

He pulls off and huffs

"I suck at this, I'm sorry."

"You're fine, Lance. You can use your hand if you'd like."

"I- okay." Lance wraps his hand around Keith's member, spreading the spit and precum along the base. Pumping his hand nervously

"That- that's good Lance. You're doing good." Keith breaths, holding himself up with his elbows. Intently watching Lance.

Lance's cheeks were flushed, his lip drawn between his teeth.

"You sure are focused." Keith chuckles.

"Shut up!" Lance squeaks, twisting his hand a bit.

Keith's breath hitches and he lets out a soft sound.

"Good- fuck, Lance that's good."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

Lance kitten licks the tip of Keith's cock and twists his hand again. Keith whines and bucks into the touch. Chills running down his spine.

"Lance- haah~!"

Lance experimentally takes more of Keith's cock into his mouth. Getting more comfortable with it. Getting used to the weight in his mouth.

Keith's hands fly to Lance's hair, his fingers tangling into the soft chocolate locks. Lance looks up at Keith, hand and mouth working together.

It isn't long before Keith is releasing into Lance's mouth. Lance grimaces, pulling off quickly, cum splashing onto his face.

He swallows what's in his mouth and pouts.

"Sorry." Keith pants.

"Lance we're home!" Marco shouts.

Lance's eyes widen, cum on his cheek and up to his eyebrow. Keith quickly tucks himself into his pants and sits up.

"Keith! What do I do?" Lance huffs.

Keith puts a finger in his mouth and wipes at the cum. Wiping it on his pants like an idiot.

Lance isn't able to get off his knees in time. The door opening.

"Lance?"

Lance chuckles nervously and turns around.

"Yes?"

"Dinner on the table."

"Ah, thanks."

"No problem, also, you have a bit of uh- on your cheek." Marco snorts, leaving the room.

Lance's cheeks heat up, face flushed bright red.

"Guess I missed some." Keith chuckles.

"You're such an ass!" Lance huffs.