35

I don't really wanna write complete smut in Red so I'm just gonna write it here. If you don't read red, heres a little summary ig. They just adopted Kosmos and went back to Keith and Shiro's apartment. Lance went ahead to Keiths room and Keith followed a couple minutes later so heres this

Keith presses a kiss to Kosmos head and heads to his room. He nearly chokes upon seeing Lance laid out on the bed. One of Keith's hoodies down to his thighs.

"Hey." Lance smiles.

"Hi." Keith whispers.

"Flustered~" Lance teases, chuckling.

"Shut up."

"You're acting like you haven't seen more of me." Lance laughs.

"I can't help that you're amazing." Keith mutters, stripping from his shirt and jeans.

Lance hums, eyes trailing up Keith's body.

"You should lay down."

"Can I get dressed first?"

"Mm you look fine to me." Lance snorts.

Keith rolls his eyes, turning around. He pads to the bed and lays next to Lance. Lance sits up and straddles Keith's thighs.

Keith hums, running his hands down from Lance's hips to his thighs. A noise in his throat as he realizes the soft thigh highs tight around Lance's thighs.

"Hmm?" Lance hums.

"Thigh highs?"

"Soft, huh?"

"Y-yeah."

Lance's sex drive was out of whack again. Completely fucked up from the testosterone.

"Can I kiss you?" Lance asks.

"Yeah 'course you can." Keith whispers.

Lance leans down, capturing Keith's lips. Tongue sliding over the bottom one. Hands tangling into his hair.

Keith groans, opening his mouth to allow Lance's tongue to slide inside. His fingers slip under the bands of the thigh highs. Snapping them against Lance's thighs.

Lance gasps against Keith's mouth, rocking his hips. Keith pulls away, kissing at the bit of Lance's neck that's exposed. Teeth nipping at the delicate skin, bruising it with possessive marks.

"Fuck, Keith.." Lance breathes, bottom lip tugged between his teeth.

"We don't- we don't have any condoms."

"Fuck- we always do this over here. Why are they still at mine." Lance hisses.

"We could-"

"You could eat me out. In return I'll suck you off." Lance mutters, cheeks flushed.

"Oh- y-yeah I was gonna say something stupid. Your idea- your idea is much better."

"Cool-"

"You're wearing too much." Keith growls, pulling the hoodie up.

Lance laughs when it gets stuck on his head, helping Keith pull it off. He smiles and kisses him, his chest against Keith's. His breasts made it feel like they weren't touching completely. He wanted to be close to Keith without them.

"I love you." Keith breathes

"I love you." Lance smiles.

"I-I've never uh- I've never given oral before."

"God just say you've never eaten anyone out." Lance laughs.

"Don't laugh." Keith huffs. Lance rolls off of Keith.

"Its fine, just-" Lance shimmies from his boxers leaving him in nothing but thigh highs.

"Just go for it and I'll tell you if it feels good. I'll help you out." Lance smiles.

"You shouldn't have to help me." Keith huffs.

"Its fine, I wanna feel good so I'm gonna help you. Unless you turn out to be a natural." Lance shrugs, laying back. He props himself up on his shoulders and hums.

Keith makes his way to Lance's legs. He decides to kiss up from Lance's ankles to his thighs.

"Fuck- why are you so sweet." Lance says breathlessly.

"Because I love you. Every piece of you. You're my prince." Keith smiles.

Lance rolls his eyes, huffing. His cheeks flushed red.

"I hate you."

"Course you do baby." Keith snorts. He bites and sucks at Lance's thighs, marking them up.

"Such a tease." Lance mutters.

Keith hums, eyes flitting up to look at Lance.

"What, you want my mouth on you right now?" Keith raises an eyebrow.

"Of course I want your mouth on m- ahh o-oh.."

Keith slides his tongue through Lance's folds experimentally.

"That's- that's good." Lance breathes.

Keith hums, causing Lance to jerk.

"O- fuck- Keith" Lance whines.

Keith pulls away.

"You're gonna make Shiro come knock on the door."

"Sorry- just- so good." Lance mutters.

"Its okay." Keith smiles.

Lance bites his bottom lip and Keith goes back to work. Adding his fingers into the mix.

Lance's back arches and his tries his hardest to keep that moan in that's begging to come out.

"G-good- lets see if you can find-" Lance is interrupted when Keith's tongue flicks over his clit.

"O-oh wow- Mr.Inexperienced- fu-" Lance moans, shoving his hand over his mouth to muffle it.

Keith hums again, holding back a smirk. He fucking goes to town, other hand slipping down to pay himself some attention.

Lance grinds down against Keith. More, he needed more. He pants, that ball in his stomach tightening.

"Fuck- Keith- I-I'm-" Lance whispers, throwing his hand over his mouth. Punched out breaths, a low whine.

Keith sucks at Lance's clit, fingers working at his walls. Tongue sliding down to slip in with his fingers.

Lance's back arches and his thighs tighten around Keith's head as he cums. One hand clutching Keith's sheets and the other tangled in the raven locks. Chest heaving as he comes down from his high.

"You- you fucking- you can't be inexperienced.." Lance pants.

Keith wipes his mouth with the back of his hand as he sits up.

"Well I am." He shrugs.

"Should I-"

Keith holds up his cum covered hand. He reaches over Lance's body and grabs a tissue from the box. Wiping at his hands and then wiping up Lance.

"That good?"

"Yeah- til I can shower its fine." Lance mutters, yawning.

"Hell of a way to end the night." Keith chuckles.

"Yeah, fuck. I still can't believe you've never done that before."

"Just lucky I guess." Keith shrugs.

"I mean I know you've given oral- just not- y'know, pussy." Lance laughs.

"Lance-"

"Hah- Lotor of all people."

"Lance, can we not- can we not get into the relationship I had? It's not- not something I'm proud of." Keith mutters as he slips under the blanket.

"Right, sorry.." Lance mumbles.

Keith turns away from Lance and closes his eyes. He wished he had never fucked around with Lotor. It fucked him up for good.