28

What if the bedrooms weren't sound proof *insert hmm emoji since I don't have an iphone*

Lance was sexually frustrated. Literally one peak at Keith's v line had his cock standing at attention. Well that and it was a very nice v line.

Lance stared at it for a minute, tongue running over his lips. It felt like all his blood rushed from his head and into his cock. Excusing himself from the lounge, he had rushed to his bedroom.

He immediately stripped from his clothes, laying himself on the bed. Taking his fingers in his mouth to coat them in saliva since he had recently run out of lube and there was so nearby space mall.

God that sounded depressing. He used an entire bottle of lube in a week. He needed a good dicking. Or pussy. That was good too.

He whines and circles his hole with two fingers, pushing them in. He gasps and his face shoves into the sheet. His cock fisted in his left hand.

Hips lazily bucking as his fingers stretch himself out. Thrusting and scissoring. Moaning into the white sheets.

"Keith~ mm- a-ah~" he moans, high pitched and loud.

Keith was kinda in the same boat. Except he got kinda aggressive when he went so long without something. He had been so stressed with training and lectures from Shiro that he hadn't got a chance to just rub one out.

It was really getting to him. Coran was rambling about some stupid story that they had heard only a million times in the last Deca-Pheob.

"Coran, we've heard this story a hundred times. Like quiznack how many times can you tell a story?!" Keith shouts, storming off to his bedroom.

Keith had always liked Lance. Well except in the Garrison. Lance was a tiny peanut. Now he was big and hot. And annoying.
That didn't matter though.

What did matter was getting his pants off. So he did just that, well, after he kicked his boots off.

Precum wad leaking down the tip of his cock by the time he was laid on his bed. He wraps his hand around his cock and the the only thing he hears is his name being cried out.

"What the fuck." he hisses.

Next door Lance was dangerously close to his climax. His hips bucking wildly as he jerked his hand time with the thrusts of his other hand.

"Keith! Oh shit! K-Keith!" he chokes out. Moaning and whining.

Keith was furious. Why was Lance calling his name? Out of all times he could be doing that, now?

He grabs his boxers, pulling them on, then his pants. He storms out of his room and next door. Banging on the large metallic doors.

"O-one second!" Lance shouts.

"No open this door now. I wanna know why the hell you're calling my name! And why of all times it had to be now! Why even my name why not Hunk's or something he's your best friend."

Lance struggles to find his robe, wrapping it around himself. The door slides open, he peaks his head out.

His face was flushed deeply, lip bitten to hell.