50

Friends with benefits owo, very kinky shit. Choking, slapping, yknow,,, the good shit

Keith and Lance have hooked up a few times. They were always quick blowjobs or handies in the back of their work.

Lance is a stripper and Keith is a bartender. It's always messy. Sloppy blowjobs, spit running down chins. Eyes watery from being choked.

This was another one of those nights. Lance was currently to the hilt of Keith. His whole cock jammed into his throat as he fucked into it.

"You're so fucking filthy." Keith growls, fingers grabbing at Lance's hair. Tangled in to the roots.

Lance moans around the length, there was so much saliva dribbling down his chin. His mouth was stretched wide and his jaw was locked. All he could do was moan and take it and that's how he liked it.

"Such a filthy whore. Mouth perfect for taking. Fuck."

Lance whines, hands gripping his thighs. His lungs burned but it was so good. So good to have such a big cock shoved in his throat.

"You like that huh? Like being treated like a disgusting filthy slut? Like being degraded to nothing? Y'like being treated like a god damn mutt?" Keith chuckles, grunting with each thrust into Lance's mouth.

Lance could barely breathe, his air way blocked. He breathes through his nose as much as he can, inhaling the musky scent from Keith's curly black pubes.

"God- I'm gonna fucking cum." Keith groans, head tilting back as his hips stutter.

He blows his load into the back of Lance's throat and pulls out. Lance swallows and pants when Keith's cock is out of his mouth.

Lance wipes the drool from his face, the snot, the tears. His makeup is smeared but that's okay. He loves looking dirty, loves looking like he just had the time of his life.

He looks up at Keith with puppy dog like eyes, begging for more. Keith scoffs.

"Dont fuckin' look at me like that, mutt." Keith bites out, slapping Lance's cheek.

The other males face turns to the side and he keens. It felt so good to be used, to be treated like dirt. Lance's dick was standing at full attention, his jean shorts so uncomfortable.

Keith presses one of his perfectly shined black boots to the bulge. He rubs at it, applying pressure.

"Fuck- harder." Lance grins, he needed this. He needed to cum in his pants like a fucking teenager.

"You like it? Hmm? You want this more? Beg. Beg like a little puppy."

"Please..."

"Puppies don't speak. Try again."

Lance swallows hard, he pouts and looks up at Keith. He whines and nuzzles Keith's calf. He whimpers and quivers his lip.

Keith chuckles, pressing against Lance harder. He circles the tip of his boot on the outline of Lance's hard cock.

Lance moans, hands braced against the rough carpet. His knuckles are dotted with red marks from it.

"You make me fucking sick."

Lance revels, he wants more. His cock is leaking heavily against his shorts.

"Take em off." Keith demands, moving his boot.

Lance eagerly does as he's told, unbuttoning and pulling down the harsh material. His cock is poking out of his lacy underwear.

Keith places his boot back and rubs it. He grinds it down. Does anything to get Lance to whine and cry. He loves the tears that fall down his cheeks, loves the miserable cries.