20

Fem klance porn because uhhh im in the mood for some giant lesbians but I don't have any lesbian ships bc I suck ass and haven't found any worthy of shipping.
So instead here's really bad fem porn. I haven't written fem porn in forever. Last time I did was when I wrote Haikyuu stuff and Supernatural shit.
Uhhh thigh riding, eating out, fingering. Heavy making out that's for fucking sure.
Lance-Lana
Keith-Kathy
Shiro-Shura

Lana was straddling her girlfriends thigh, hips rocking for friction. Her lips attached to Kathy's in a desperate attempt to keep quiet.

They were currently sitting in the lounge of the castle, trying not to get caught.

If Kathy wouldn't have whispered all those things in Lana's ear she wouldn't be soaked through her panties.

When Kathy pulls away, Lana moans and bites her lip.

"Shh kitten, don't make too much noise. We don't want the Prince to walk in on us."

"F-fuck the Prince." she whines weakly, hips rocking harder and faster.

"You gonna cum just from my thigh?"

"P-please~" Lana whimpers before roughly smashing her lips against Kathy's.

Her body shakes and her back arches as her orgasm washes over her. Even her lips being smashed harshly against her lovers doesn't stop the loud moan from ripping its way from her throat.

As she comes down from her high she pants and whines against Kathy's lips.

When the door slides open, Lana's face is buried between Kathy's thighs, tongue sliding through the wet pink lips.

Kathy's arms are stretched over the back of the couch, her head thrown back, eyes closed and mouth open in an o shape.

Her thighs squeeze Lana's head and her hips buck up.

"L-Lana f-fuck please."

Lana looks up and topples backwards when she sees Shura with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Shit!" Lana yelps when her head hits the floor.

"Wha- Lana!" Kathy whines.

"GET OUT!" Lana screams, her face flushed.

"Maybe you shouldn't be eating my little sister out in the fucking lounge, Lana."

Kathy jumps and squeezes her thighs together trying to hide as much as she can. Her thighs were slick, and the cold air was terrible against her dripping cunt.

"Please get out." Kathy whines, hiding her red face.

Shura rolls her eyes at the two before heading out of the room

Kathy awkwardly begins to shimmy her pants back up before being stopped by Lana.

"I wanna make you scream~" Lana coos.

Kathy huffs and kicks her pants and panties off all the way, spreading her thighs.