48

Firsts,,, owo

Keith had never kissed anyone before, he hadn't held hands with anyone. He hasn't even cuddled with someone.

Everything with Lance was so new. It was like learning a new skill or trying to walk on dumb wobbly baby legs.

"Keith...Can I kiss you?" Lance's voice trembles. He was so nervous, sure he had kissed someone before, but this was different.

"I- y-yes." Keith whispers, his cheeks flushed. 

Lance cups Keith's face with shaky hands, his fingers twitching oddly against his jaw. He leans in slowly, eyes flickering shut.

Keith's breath hitches at the proximity and he leans in to meet Lance. His lips are parted slightly, his eyes half lidded before they shut tightly. 

Lance sighs happily into the kiss, his lips moving slowly against Keith's. He's confident and sure with what he's doing.

Keith is nervous and extremely careful with what he's doing. He just mimics Lance, his fingers twitching at his sides. What did he do with his hands?

They pull away for air and Lance smiles.

"Good?" Keith asks.

"Very." Lance smiles.

"Can we- again...?" Keith mutters, cheeks flushed bright red.

Lance laughs softly and nods, leaning in once again.  He cups Keith's face again.

They exchange slow and lazy kisses for a while, soft music playing in the background.

"Can we try something different?" Lance asks

"Like?"

Lance bites his bottom lip and puts his knees on either side of Keith's thighs, straddling him. Keith's face immediately flushes and his hands stay right at his sides.

"A-are you okay with this?" Lance mutters, face flushed slightly. 

"Y-yeah."

Lance takes Keith's hands and places them on his hips, placing his own on Keith's shoulders.

Keith's fingers twitch against the rough material of Lance's jeans and he leans in. Their lips meet and Lance's tongue slides across his bottom lip.

Keith gasps and Lance takes it as his chance to slip his tongue inside of Keith's mouth.

It felt weird to Keith at first but it wasnt unwelcome. It's slightly sloppy, but that's okay. Lance pulls away panting, eyes half lidded.

Keith reaches a hand up and runs his thumb over Lance's saliva slicked bottom lip. Its red and puffy from the force of their kisses.

Lance licks at it and pulls the digit into his mouth. He maintains eye contact while he sucks at it.

Keith's breath hitches, he didn't think that could be so hot. His dick twitches in his pants and he shakily brushes part of Lance's hair to the side.

"Hot....so-s-so hot." Keith mumbles, he couldn't form a full sentence.

Lance pulls away with a pop, a small smirk on his face.

"Wanna go further, or should we stop?" Lance asks, he wanted to do more, but if Keith didnt he would stop.

"P-please..." Keith breathes.

"Really?" Lance asks, face lighting up.

"Yes, Lance." Keith mutters, cheeks flushed pink.

Lance hums, pressing a kiss to Keith's neck. Keith immediately tenses, his breath hitching and stuttering.

"Did- is this not good?" Lance leans away from Keith's neck.

"Its good- r-really good..." Keith mumbles, bottom lip drawn between his teeth.

"Can- can I leave marks?"

"Please."

Lance admires how desperate and wanting Keith is. He leans in once again and finds Keith's pulse point. He kisses and sucks at it, leaving the skin red.

Keith mewls and tilts his head back. He wanted Lance to do whatever he wanted. He wanted Lance to show the world that he belonged to him.

"More...please."

Lance grins against Keith's neck and complies. He litters Keith's neck in hickies, even up to his jaw.

"Shit- Lance.." Keith groans, bucking up against him. When he realizes what he did, his face goes red.

"S-sorry." Keith mumbles.

"Its fine." Lance laughs, grinding down against Keith.

Keith takes a sharp inhale and lets it out. It comes out shaky and whiny. He bites his lip and avoids eye contact with Lance.

Lance grabs Keith's chin and tilts his face upwards. His eyes are half lidded as he leans in and places a kiss to his pink lips. He runs his tongue over his bottom lip and sucks at it.

"Fu-haaa-" Keith lets out, pulling away from the kiss.

"You're so fucking cute." Lance groans, grinding down against Keith again.

"Wanna...wanna get off just like this." Keith whimpers, breath trembling.

"Really? Dont even wanna g-get out of your pants?" Lance mutters, rolling his hips. Shocks of pleasure shooting up his spine.

"I-im fine...just like this." Keith pants, his veins felt like they were on fire. He was overwhelmed with the pleasure, his blood was rushing in his ears.

"Y'gonna ruin your pants like that, baby."

That's it. Keith breaks, he cums in his pants like a desperate teenager. Baby.

"Oh...baby. You look so good like that." Lance remarks, still rocking his hips.

Keith moans, eyes teary. This was all too much. Lance's hands on him, the steady rock of his hips, his breath, his words.

"I'm- I'm gonna cum-" Keith sobs.

"Again? So soon?" Lance chuckles, licking and biting at Keith's neck.

"Fuck~! Shit- Lance- Lance- god- I love you~!" Keith sobs, bucking his hips up, hands tight around Lance's waist.

Lance whines, the two cumming at the same time. It takes them a minute to come down from their highs. They pant and grunt.

"Did y'mean it?"

"Y-yes...I love you, Lance."

"I love you too." Lance smiles, pressing his sweaty forehead against Keith's. 

"We need showers.." Keith mumbles.

"Then lets go take one." Lance grins.

"T-together?" Keith squeaks.

"Unless you dont want to."

"I...I do."

"Then let's go."

Uwu enjoy loves <33