44

Hey y'all uhhh Ive been put on Prozac n honestly I can't focus on anything for shit. I keep spacing out like a motherfucker like i did it before but now I can't even read past like 4 pages in a book. Also I can never decide if I'm hyper or exhausted and by the time I get home I'm drained and pass out so life is kinda hard rn. I was gonna write this in Peach Jam, but I decided against it. So here's the smut scene I wanted in it uwu. Umm if you dont read Peach Jam, the bold through out the book is Keith communicating with Lance (his familiar) they're able to communicate like,,, through a mind meld type thing lmao

"I love you." Keith whispers, pressing open mouth kisses down Lance's chest. Leaving dark love marks against the skin.

Lance pants, those words making his heart race. The softness in Keith voice making his stomach flip and his cheeks flush. Keith loved him.

"I love you..." Keith mutters against Lance's skin, his cheek pressed against his hip bone. His eyes looking up from under his lashes at Lance, lips slick with saliva.

"I love you." Keith says again, slipping Lance's sweats down his bottom half. Doing the same with his boxers.

"Love you so much..." Keith pants, kissing the base of Lance's dick. His nose nuzzling against it as he kisses up to the tip.

Lance's breath shudders, this felt like something straight out of a dream. He hopes it's not, he prays to whatever is out there that this is not a dream.

"Its not a dream, Lance." Keith whispers before he takes the tip of Lance's dick into his mouth.

Lance whines loudly and Keith reaches his hand up to place over his mouth. He lets Lance's dick fall from his mouth.

"You gotta be quiet, Romelle and Allura are downstairs." Keith chuckles.

Lance nods, biting down on his bottom lip. He's scared to talk, scared his voice will tremble.

Keith takes the tip back into his mouth, sucking lightly. He inches his head down just to pull back up and tease the slit.

"Keith..." Lance whimpers from behind his hand.

Keith's eyes flicker up to look at him, a hand pushing his hair back the other resting on Lance's thigh.

I love you

It repeats and its so much louder, much more powerful now that Lance could feel exactly what Keith was. Tears leak down the corners of his eyes.

Keith pushes down further, taking the entirety of the length into his mouth. He doesnt gag one bit, pulling off easily before he delves back in. He hallows his cheeks and bobs his head.

Lance pants, thighs shaking. He struggles to keep his noises in, whimpers and moans barely muffled by his hand. His eyes shut tightly and that coil in his stomach tightens.

So good...
Such a good kitty

Lance's face flushes red from hearing that. A long whine comes from his throat as Keith swirls his tongue.

"K-Keith...I-I'm-"

Keith continues on, lazily bobbing his head. His eyes half lidded. Saliva dribbles from the corners of his mouth as he sucks noisily.

"S-s-shit! I-I-" Lance sobs, his orgasm ripping through him like a tidal wave.

Keith swallows and pulls off, stroking Lance through his orgasm lazily. Lance shaking slightly from overstimulation, he pants and takes a look down at Keith.

"I love you too." Lance smiles.

"Coulda said it before I sucked you off. Sure that isn't the reason?" Keith teases, smiling up at Lance. He traces invisible patterns against his hip.

"Shut up lame ass. Get up here and kiss me."

"With cum mouth?" Keith grins.

"Mhm." Lance smiles.

Keith laughs softly, sitting up. He presses himself against Lance and kisses him passionately. Tongue slipping into Lance's mouth, his hands eagerly touching him.

"You just can't get enough of me, can you?" Lance laughs against Keith's lips.

"You came, I didn't." Keith mutters, rubbing his clothed cock over Lance's thigh.

"Why dont you get out of those boxers? They can't be comfortable."

"Mm they're fine. 'M just gonna- hnng-"

"Get yourself on my thigh?" Lance chuckles.

"Y-yeah." Keith mutters, rutting against Lance's thigh. He pants heavily as he does, burying his face into the crook of Lance's neck.

Keith bites and sucks hickies into Lance's neck. He whines and slips his boxers down some. Grinding down against his thigh.

"Eager." Lance chuckles, tangling his fingers into Keith's hair.

"Shut up." Keith huffs.

Lance hums, slipping his hand down. He wraps it around Keith's cock and strokes slowly.

"C'mon-no teasing..." Keith whimpers.

"You're fine." Lance snorts, pumping his hands quicker.

"You're insufferable." Keith laughs softly which cuts off into his breath hitching and a low whine.

"Shh, you gotta keep quiet, cariño."

Keith's face flushes at the pet name, it wasn't anything special, but Lance saying it to him with his first language made it all the more special.

"I-I'm cu-cumming..." Keith whimpers, rocking his hips into Lance's fist. He lets out a choked moan and spills over Lance's hand.

Lance lifts his hand up, making eye contact with Keith.

"Don't-"

Lance licks the cum that's slowly dripping down his hand and to his wrist.

"You're so gross."

"Cats like their milk every now and then." Lance laughs, grabbing a tissue to clean the rest of his hand off.

"I hate you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, 100 percent."

"C'mon~ You don't hate me."

"You just wanna hear me say it again."

"Yeah." Lance smiles.

"I love you." Keith smiles, pressing a soft kiss to Lance's lips.

"I love you too." Lance whispers against Keith's.

"I still want more." Keith laughs.

"Needy."

"Shut up."

"How about we go ahead and-"

Keith grins, kissing Lance again.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Umm yeah.

I had a good day uwu, I saw the bts movie n went ice skating w my cousin. Anywho, I'll try to get more updates out this week <33